Meteor in Russia

lousiest

Pretty awesome video, but I just have to ask: Does every person in Russia just drive around with a camera on their dashboard?

I wrote it last year:

There is only one explanation: Russian police, mafia, government, insurance companies and almost 50% of the russian citizens themselves are trying to take maximum advantage of any situation. Dash Cams come in handy to prove guilt. My father has one too, and here is a real example: my family was going for a weekend vacation. My farther likes to drive fast though he never speeds when his family aboard. He got pulled over by police. Policeman accused my farther in speeding, all over sudden some random guys in a car showed up, just out of nowhere. They called themselves the witnesses of reckless driving of my farther. Police offered a deal, asking for 80% of the cost of the actual fine for speeding. The dash cam that installed in father's car is capable of reading speed and linked to the car. And that what my father told to police. Without any words police and "witnesses" jumped in the cars and left. There are many stories like this one.

• Like 1

As for an added conspiracy theory post I'd like state the Meteor happened in the same area that Dyatlov Pass incident happened where nine experience skiers had left their tent in the nude in -30F weather and were found dead with various injuries and high radiation. Also the home of the largest nuclear fuel processing plant in Russia which had one of the worst(or the worst) and most covered up nuclear incidents of all time. Ah, Russia.

As for an added conspiracy theory post I'd like state the Meteor happened in the same area that Dyatlov Pass incident happened where nine experience skiers had left their tent in the nude in -30F weather and were found dead with various injuries and high radiation. Also the home of the largest nuclear fuel processing plant in Russia which had one of the worst(or the worst) and most covered up nuclear incidents of all time. Ah, Russia.

Not exactly the same area, not exactly skiers, not exactly high radiation, and not exactly most covered nuclear incident. I'm not arguing, just saying.

Not exactly the same area, not exactly skiers, not exactly high radiation, and not exactly most covered nuclear incident. I'm not arguing, just saying.

Just saying that you are completely wrong, Mr. CrazyTrash!

Shaftiel

Seems our new Belgian superweapon works. Now i just need some coördinates...

Would the Left 4 Dead 2 regulars post their adresses here?

Edit: Not you Maestro - i've got nothing but broful friendship love for you.

Edited by TheDude