First gascan on the last level of Dead Center

ctrlfrk

Seeing as the gascans respawn, would it make more sense to leave the one that spawns on the bottom floor (just in front of the elevator) as like an infinite source of tank ignition?

Normally teams seem to put that one in the car first. But it's not like it's hard to get to. I guess the only risk is not getting it in in time if it all starts to fall apart.

Seeing as the gascans respawn, would it make more sense to leave the one that spawns on the bottom floor (just in front of the elevator) as like an infinite source of tank ignition?

Normally teams seem to put that one in the car first. But it's not like it's hard to get to. I guess the only risk is not getting it in in time if it all starts to fall apart.

yeah you dont touch the first one bc u can use that to kill off the horde or light the tank. it should always be the last gas can u pore into the car. i dunno about GC but i've done that .... i cant even remember when i started doin that

Those pictures on top don't look so promising have not even played re6 so update good re6 could care less but would, be a wicked compunation and more problems for the left for dead 2 users if they mix them wohoo!

think you're in the wrong thread

Those pictures on top don't look so promising have not even played re6 so update good re6 could care less but would, be a wicked compunation and more problems for the left for dead 2 users if they mix them wohoo!

I just really think that Tsunami needs to chill on the banning of peo.......wait what gas cans?

I just really think that Tsunami needs to chill on the banning of peo.......wait what gas cans?

She rarely bans anybody....most of the time she loves slaying and slapping people, jackie among many are her famous victims, lets not get started on her most hated list :D

She rarely bans anybody....most of the time she loves slaying and slapping people, jackie among many are her famous victims, lets not get started on her most hated list :D

My whole statement was sarcasm due to the prior post being unrelated to the OP...if you couldn't tell. I just had to inform you of that in case you thought I was serious :11doh:

My whole statement was sarcasm due to the prior post being unrelated to the OP...if you couldn't tell. I just had to inform you of that in case you thought I was serious :11doh:

Oh i knew....was just building on it, hence i mentioned her slapping and slaying...but oh well now...

Really ? ... XD

THATS TRUE !!

I'd slap and slay her... lol

Wut ? ... o_O