Banned Poutch's account for 30 minutes

Madvillain

I am posting about my ban on Poutch's account on L4D for 30 minutes.

Basically what went down was someone was online playing on Poutch's account. They were not answering any of our questions or using their mic, because of this I believe it to be his son playing. He was rushing ahead, not responding to messages about rushing so I kicked him only because obviously its one of Poutch's friends or family. The player comes back in and rushes to the front again while his team is getting attacked in back, so he receives a 30 minute ban so that he can't come right back in and so that Poutch can be made aware of the problem. (Yes I know there is probably a language barrier but that is no excuse for not staying with the team)

I have 2 problem's with this besides the rushing.

- We have someone playing as a regular/member's name and breaking the rules with no obvious attempt to listen to the team or the admins.

- We have someone who isn't a member taking a members account and getting the privileges of kicking others for a spot that they have no more right to then the person getting kicked.

Poutch, you need to get your kid his own L4D account. There have been some many steam sales on L4D in the last 2 months that their is no reason for him not to have his own. You also need to make sure he understands the rules of the server if he is unable to communicate with us.

It's like VAC. Some "friend" decides to hack on your account and your account gets banned for it, it's your fault. Your account gets hacked and gets banned, it's your fault. Your steam id gets banned from the server, it's your fault.

Some "friend" decided to sleep with your girlfriend, it's your fault. Someone crapped in your toilet, it's your fault.

• Like 3