saferooming round 2

swatfishy

If i can recall.... There was a bunch of people including me who was banned for doing this....

And the 3 admins who were on that team: Maestro, Mercman and Zero, were just like.... "Post it on the forums"... or.... "Do you guys want diapers?"

So please..... as the same that we, the regulars, can be punished, so punish the admins too....

Sometimes the "fun" that they do to the losing team is just fun for them, the admins, and not for everyone.

• Like 1

That's ridiculous and COMPLETELY unfair to the infected team. Don't do this crap anymore.

I mean think about it, that's 50 free points. That's a revive and full heal for somebody, plus a fireworks for good measure. FOR DOING NOTHING.

We all know that when teams get "stacked" and game gets out of hand, people get frustrated. I certainly have complained or "raged" in the past sometimes when it happened. I would think this was a case of that and it was most likely not handled correctly. I think we should close this topic for now and handle in admin section.

GC Coalition Member

frankly im sure most of us on infected wouldn't have cared if you had just given the 5 points to yourselves.

waiting and not communicating is just ridiculous

then we'd be hearing about giving free points

that being said I didnt realize it would tinkle so many people off.

I just want to play . I dont want drama I really dont.

Sorry to those that it made mad. Didnt mean too