NFL WEEK TWO

FacePalmSmash

Ya ya...on my side I think I'll beat chick this week. Honestly it depends on how well Manning and Peterson does for her. Manning might be good since he's up against Oakland. But all around I have decent players, I'm not relying on just 1 or 2 to score me a ton of points.

Ya ya...on my side I think I'll beat chick this week. Honestly it depends on how well Manning and Peterson does for her. Manning might be good since he's up against Oakland. But all around I have decent players, I'm not relying on just 1 or 2 to score me a ton of points.

Umm what? LOL. First off this is my first year of doing Fantasy, and idk maybe it's just me but saying I rely on 1 or 2 people to score me a ton of points doesn't seem like a very nice thing to say. I hope all my players do well, yeah I have some high point scores, but so do other people. I also have some really good other players AND a good Defense team that does well on points for me, so idk why you are saying "I'm not relying on just 1 or 2 to score me a ton of points", not very polite Fenix.

Umm what? LOL. First off this is my first year of doing Fantasy, and idk maybe it's just me but saying I rely on 1 or 2 people to score me a ton of points doesn't seem like a very nice thing to say. I hope all my players do well, yeah I have some high point scores, but so do other people. I also have some really good other players AND a good Defense team that does well on points for me, so idk why you are saying "I'm not relying on just 1 or 2 to score me a ton of points", not very polite Fenix.

It's called smack talk Chick....learn it, live it, love it - It's Fantasy Football! Anyways I wasn't being mean at all. I truely think I'll beat you. I'm also not stating that you ONLY choose to rely on 2 strong players, I'm just saying that's how your team is panned out. I like to find balance in my roster because those players who score lots of points on some games, can also have bad days, like Peterson did last week...so when I have reliable players, I tend to get the points that are projected.

Any team that has both Manning and Peterson is automatically going to dominate.

True...but since those guys are point heavy, 1 bad day for either of them can spell disaster for Chick's team. I mean she DID lose last week.

Well I don't smack talk so I guess I'm not really a fan of it or of people doing it. I think I have a very nice roster of a good variety of people who are decent players. Idk, I just like to play and have fun and not talk trash, just me I guess.

For the record, Chick, good natured trash talk is a time-honored tradition of fantasy football, and should in no way be taken seriously. No one is trying to offend anyone, just have a good time with it. Fantasy Football is more fun when you can give your friends a hard time and laugh about it.

Also, FPS, the season is OH SO YOUNG still. Your comment did immediately make me think of this though:

[utube]aYKIcnj1MJY[/utube]

Edited by boiler

For the record, Chick, good natured trash talk is a time-honored tradition of fantasy football, and should in no way be taken seriously. No one is trying to offend anyone, just have a good time with it. Fantasy Football is more fun when you can give your friends a hard time and laugh about it.

It's all good IF it's someone I know and am friends with :). Except you, your mysterious nature makes me okay with us not being friends and if you trash talked me.

I'm 0-2 but not scared. League #1 D. Thomas let me down big last week while E. Decker racked up all Denvers receiving points.

league #2 if not for a complete DUD of a week from A Boldin I'd be 1-1 but league 2 beware I'm about to unleash Vick on gl

Where was he now? :P

Edited by glgl

I'm 0-2 but not scared. League #1 D. Thomas let me down big last week while E. Decker racked up all Denvers receiving points.

league #2 if not for a complete DUD of a week from A Boldin I'd be 1-1 but league 2 beware I'm about to unleash Vick on gl

Where was he now? :P

is*