A Small Glitch

MurderinClony

Hello!

I would like to share something with you fellows.

Something rather strange happened on The Parish level 1.

So I was a survivor and walking on the rails at the beginning of the saferoom and I fell off, however, I did not hang on. I seemed to have found a spot where you don't hang on and actually fall straight into the water.

Anyhow, I died, straight out of the saferoom, I thought it was rather annoying, but what was to come later made be die out laughing. Three minutes into the match and out of nowhere, I heard a ding while I am spectating and flying around, I turn around and it was an achievement popping up for me, I looked down a the chat and bam, I had untouchable. I couldn't help but laugh like crazy when it happened. Here are some screenshots.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203596878

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203596911

I did this to point out that if you straight up die, you dont lose your untouchable, and you may actually get it later on. Not a very big glitch but eh, maybe something to fix when there is free time.

it might have also glitched if you died "while in the safe room" if the match had not yet started that could have something to do with it. also spots where you dont get to grab a ledge are few and far between but there are a few in a number of maps, good spots for smokes and jockeys..... ah dead air rooftops.

it might have also glitched if you died "while in the safe room" if the match had not yet started that could have something to do with it. also spots where you dont get to grab a ledge are few and far between but there are a few in a number of maps, good spots for smokes and jockeys..... ah dead air rooftops.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1047378331401791465/26E424B0F097B4F7578A916BBA13C6947C546EB6/

but yes, parish map 1 starting spot, u can die there. lol

C'mon Maestro, it was an accident, I felt safe in the fact that if I fell off the rails I would hang on and someone could pick me up.

Of course it was stupid and I got "cocky" I guess and accidentally fell off, not watching what I was doing. But I didn't expect not to hang on and actually fall in the water...

Edited by MurderinClony

Well can't we just call this one time as an accident and forget about it. He obviously wasn't aware of it being an issue, otherwise he wouldn't put it up here. Besides you guys know Clony he's not the type of player who would grief. I was there and he was pretty upset over it too, dying right in the beginning .