To whom do I direct my thanks?

Flitterkill

No doubt turnbull got it rolling again. I've been absent for a couple of weeks, but it seems like Saturday night customs really picked up the traffic too. CMM started getting a little played out and once we added ranks to the server, a lot of the regulars came back. It seems like once the server got a decent rank, its not too difficult to get it populated.

awww shucks thanks guys. Well my goal has been achieved for now. We've brought in a few new faces to GC and alot more new - dare I call them regulars but not members yet.........(looking at you Keralis and many others) Luckily all this map testing I've been doing hasn't alienated anyone. Most peeps seem to enjoy the new map tests. I even created a mini game for one...... a tradition I think I'll continue. YES FARB ITS SWORDS! ok thats all GG"s but really Queen Tiff being on almost around the clock helps a bunch to............ today I looked at gametracker before lunch and the server had 16 on. Also I've probably ignored about 300 CMM invites over the last 3 weeks.......(that's not a hyperbole really about 300)

• Like 1

inside the top 400. We were uptrending before the holiday break I wonder how much we will be able to maintain post break? I've seen a handful of new players (to the server) and I hope they become regulars which will help with server activity / rank. So remember peeps be nice and hospitable! Army guy keep shooting everyone in the face but give them a pat on the butt and tell them good game :dork:

Well you can go get a prepaid card if you want with activation fee it would be around 20 if you put 15 on it or if a parent has a Paypal give them the money and they can do it. That's what I did before I had a bank account.

Put your money in an envelope and send it via USPS.

Just kidding. I think Marvin is right.

I'm actually considering that LOL

How much is a stamp? 50 cents most right

Now I just need to trust you guys to keep your word...

It's illegal (against USPS policy to enclose money and send in envelops). Though you can send a parcel with some things, and carefully hid money inside. :)

What if you didn't enclose it in an envelope and put the address and stamp right on the money?? Try to see USPS work their way out of that one!

• Like 1

It's illegal (against USPS policy to enclose money and send in envelops). Though you can send a parcel with some things, and carefully hid money inside. :)

Where does it say that?

https://www.usps.com/send/can-you-mail-it.htm?showtab=2

you can mail money, you can't enclose it in an envelope. they just won't take it. i mean, try it.

What if you didn't enclose it in an envelope and put the address and stamp right on the money?? Try to see USPS work their way out of that one!

haha.

Where does it say that?

https://www.usps.com/send/can-you-mail-it.htm?showtab=2

you can mail money, you can't enclose it in an envelope. they just won't take it. i mean, try it.

haha.

Defacement of Currency
"Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined not more than $100 or imprisoned not more than six months, or both."
  • Like 1