(Infected) Teamkilling is Allowed or not?

Test

right now, i was playing as infected (spitter), and this guy named "Grimace" keeps attacking me (melee), i said to him "Stop" but he didnt stop. so eventually i died.

then i starting calling the attention of admin. i was saying to admin that this guy is teamkilling me, he wont respond. when i said "weakling" to teamattacker, then the admin took action, and kicked me of the reason "attitude".

so why did admin "opened his eyes" when i said something like this, but he was asleep when i was calling his attention (when i wanted to report this player).

back to my question: is teamkilling allowed??

(edited)

you didnt saw my chat calling admin out? better check logs.

i was desperately calling out admins before i said "weak". coz this is my 2nd time i have been victim of TK.

next time im recording a video.

-------------------

did u saw my chat saying "STOP"?

Edited by hell911

(edited)

well, round probably ended before or after.. but i called out for admin before i said "those" words.

-------------------

cant u check logs on damage done to survivors or infected?

Edited by hell911

A scratch or two from infected to infected is mostly harmless unless you're a boomer. Being annoying and spending the entire campaign only trying to kill another teammate is, in my opinion griefing. I have never encountered anything like that. Also I've often seen tanks kill other infected, but that is somewhat justified as killing infected as a tank reduces the rage-meter.

tank killing inf off surv is usually a mistake, typically when theres an incap surv and no other surv around.

also i was there, i did not see u saying stop but i did see u asking for admin to ban grimace, it was at the end of a map. right before a map change, is why it was prob overlooked.

if grimace was tking he needs to be warned. but next time try to take a screen shot of the chat so you have proof of what you did and start doing what i do... record all your game play. I don't play in gc anymore but I love catching moments, good/bad, and post them on youtube.

actually i was controlling spitter, all u guys know how low HP of the spitter is.

grimace was using charger, he attacked me continuously, not just 1 scratch. i died because of it.

if it was just 1 scratch i wouldn't mind. i wouldn't have created a topic about this incident.

actually i was controlling spitter, all u guys know how low HP of the spitter is.

grimace was using charger, he attacked me continuously, not just 1 scratch. i died because of it.

if it was just 1 scratch i wouldn't mind. i wouldn't have created a topic about this incident.

Next time you play with him and he does it again make a demo or take screen shots of things happening. grimace will be dealt with if u have evidence.

The only teamkilling I ever see on Infected is when the round ends because at that point it doesn't matter anymore. If it was during the round, then that shouldn't be happening at all. Your call out to an admin was probably drowned out in the sea of other chat messages from other players, or the points plugin.

To be honest I probably would have killed you too if you were holding spitters, but then again while I'm doing that, I'm holding chargers up as well...

So in all reality...don't hold spitters and you wont cause others to rage at you.

I have even been yelled at for holding a spitter after I spit (for like 5 seconds) because I was waiting for the incap to occur to drop down on my target and die on him....that's how crazy people are when it comes to spitters.