How to do high pounce using hunter?

Test

(edited)

thanks for the video. but how do you go up that high?

well first one you can run up there normally.

2nd one which he didnt show is that you can wall jump from building to building or keep jumping up vertically with one building. its really hard and you would have to practice a looooooooot.

watch this video

Also here are some newbie tips on how to get a successful high pounce (prly dont need). Easiest way is to wait for someone to get charged or pounced and then jump in after. Or wait near an incap for someone to revive them. Always try to jump further than you want since you can hold s to stop.

also anyone understand what cloney said, he mumbles too much.

Edited by Twins

yeah there was i think a 20 something point difference (pretty high considering its 50 to buy a tank) although i believe somethings have been altered to balance things out recently,ill let some1 who actually knows the correct figures reply.

The amount of points you get per pounce is PounceDamage/2. So if you get a 25 damage pounce, you get 12.5 buy points and then whatever extra points you can scoop up from dealing actual damage to the survivors. But recently, things have been altered as Static said and now you can only get a max of 6.2 buy points on a downed survivor, that is (PounceDamage/2)/2. Standing survivors still yield a 12.5 gain.

Not only this but when I say 25 Damage Pounce, I mean that as soon as the hunter touches the survivor, and begins his attack, 25 points of damage is done to the survivor, instantly. That's a lot of damage considering the survivors only have 100 health each, and they lose 1/4th of it on contact, let alone any more damage they sustain from his normal attack.

To get a 25 point pounce, like my video shows you have to be rather far from the survivors, and this is the max you get, any distance over a minimum 25 will still give only 25 damage.

And you can get a low of 1 damage pounce, if you are point blank to the survivor and jump them.

The further the distance the more damage, up to 25, and points, up to 12.5, that you can get.

While in ghost mode (when the screen is blue) hit the reload key while walking forward. You will do a rocket jump use that to get onto area you wouldn't otherwise be able to. From there spawn in as a hunter crouch and try your best to land on a player. If you do the max damage you will be awarded 12-ish points.

I should add to Clony that you need to jump over distance in order to gain damage. If you just jump up and straight down 2000 feet but moving only one inch ahead, you will still do one point of damage. Is just that climbing to great a height gives you more airtime to travel across the field and better pinpointing.