The lack of "Is Madvillain alive?" threads saddens me...

Madvillain

Hello to all, just thought I would say that I am back to burden you all with my presence.

My motherboard died sometime right after Christmas, so I was out of PC commission for a while. All the motherboards I found that fit my CPU socket were $300+ or used so I decided now would be a good time to upgrade. Money has been tight lately but I have also been enjoying my time away from my PC so I could catch up on some of the things I fell behind on like movies, shows and PS3 games. Just finished loading the OS about an hour ago and I am still installing software/games but I am back to make sure this community has a quality villain in the mix.

Already loving this new build, gotta love full boot from the splash screen in ~12 seconds.

Glad to be back, I have missed you all.

-Madvillain

• Like 1

Glad to see you are still around man. You have about 4 hours till snc in csgo. hurry up so I can pwn you!

also we are starting to organize ffo if you want to jump on that fun

Glad you're back. I've actually been thinking recently of all the people I used to play L4D2 with and how much I miss playing with you guys. Now that CS:GO seems to be registering terribly for me again, maybe I should go back to L4D2 lol. Or you could rejoin me in D3 since its an entirely different game than when it was first released. The update recently was huge as far as changes.

Wait Madvillian was gone?

You didn't notice it was more peaceful around here?!?!

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone.

I may take you up on that D3 Nightling now that the auction house is leaving and the game has been revamped.