Custom Map - Urban Flight - Saturday 8/2/14 - server 2

PeanutButterNJelly

best part was when half the team was charged down the harbor trying to get me up hahahaha
they had to walk quite a bit to reach the ramp.

all because i wanted to see what was in that truck.... it was dead cows

we should add a NEW custom campaign which has only 1 way, much easier and maybe some team will actually reach the safe room.

we should try We Don't Go To Ravenholm 2, good campaign.
or if you want something REALY linear try one 4 nine  :P

The campaign was fun but certainly does not fit into the normal rotation. Way too overloaded with open areas and spots that is impossible to cover...really requires a organize team to go through this. Both teams barely get to advance more than 50% of the entire campaign.

Also, did jackie record anything that night? Even though he left early, it would be great to see some footage of his commenting again.

• Like 1

The campaign was fun but certainly does not fit into the normal rotation. Way too overloaded with open areas and spots that is impossible to cover...really requires a organize team to go through this. Both teams barely get to advance more than 50% of the entire campaign.

It should be in the rotation. After you play it a few times it wont be so bad

the problem in most cases is people not willing to take a bullet for the team and spawnblock on top of a pool of acid. lol

but i'll agree the campaign's paths arent defined enough, it doesnt give much room to take suply-detours whithout getting you too separated from the rest of the team, a good example was the laser box on the port's entrance/parking lot, one could get easily killed before someone/enough people reached you.

theres also the issue of too many chokehold points, skilled players will get 50 points asap AKA: tanks galore! :D

Also, did jackie record anything that night? Even though he left early, it would be great to see some footage of his commenting again.

Nah.  I didn't record anything.  My commentating is terribad anyway.  I'm no WarOwl.