New Iphone!

crasx

the new iphone doesn't offer anything outside of what android has already although I like their Apple Pay which uses your fingerprint as identification but .....yea

looking forward to Sony Xperia Z3 that is if the rumor is true for it is coming to Verizon.

Edited by Protomanx13

Got me a Samsung Galaxy S5 about a month ago. First smart phone I've had since the HTC Incredible. I loved the Incredible, but I'm very impressed with the S5. Battery life for what I use is awesome, I'll get a day and a half out of it before charging. Fingerprint scanner is a little finicky, you gotta slide it just right, so i don't really use it. But overall its fast and does what I want it to, I'm happy.

Did I mention I got it for $99 during their half off sale at Verizon? Best deal I've gotten on a phone, though Verizon has always been pricey for the monthly bill.

Edited by samurai nightling

i continued my htc streak. htc incredible 2 before, currently i got htc one m8. also with verizon, also got it on sale, bro also works for verizon so discount on bill. anything but verizon here(bay area) has pretty bad reception for the most part.

i've never had an iphone and i'm ok with it.

I got the S5 a week ago, and I love it more than my old iPhone. I love the battery on it. I charge it for not even an hour, and it's up at least 30%, while my iPhone took forever. I think iPhone is just a few steps behind all other smartphones in most categories. Such as widgets. Apple just now got widgets on the iPhone, yay, is if Android hasn't already had widgets for years. I believe, that the only reason people buy the new iPhone each year, is because it's simple, that almost anyone can use them. 

No surprises here, but I'm trading in my Nexus 5 for the 6+. Well, maybe you were surprised that I had a Nexus 5.

It's great that you can customize your Android to your hearts content, but at the expense of battery. Device fragmentation leads to terribly unstable apps. Core functionality (full backups) require 3rd party apps. It was fun to see what Android is about, but time to head home.

• 1 month later...

I need a new phone, currently rocking an HTC One S that HTC kept 'upgrading' the software into complete pooptyness.

Currently I am driving an older Nokia Lumia 920...and...actually like it. I think I am going to dare buying a windoze phone for my next phone!

• Like 1