Boomer Idea

Architect

What I was thinking is if you shoot a boomer in the head, either reduce the splash distance of the bile or eliminate the splash all together.  

Think of it as if the spray goes straight up into the air, like popping the cork on a bottle of champaign.  

Nerf boomers!?!?  With all the skeet shooters?   I think infected are a bit underpowered already.  But if your suggestion get implemented, then we also need to change it to where your speed slows if biled on :P

• Like 2

In reality, wouldn't shooting the boomer in the head will causing the boomer body not to explode, but the head only. Bile will be squirting out from his neck like a fountain. That would be an awesome mod if say we took out bile jar and replace it with empty jar. So, whenever a boomer die from headshot, survivor use the empty jar to fill it up with bile. 

I mean where do those bile jar come from in the first place. Plot twist - Those bile jar aren't from boomer but from human. There are no running water anymore so humanity will have to start using empty jar for pooping and etc. So, everytime you buy a bile jar, you are pooping into the jar to fill it up

Edited by Protomanx13
  • Like 3

In reality, wouldn't shooting the boomer in the head will causing the boomer body not to explode, but the head only. Bile will be squirting out from his neck like a fountain. That would be an awesome mod if say we took out bile jar and replace it with empty jar. So, whenever a boomer die from headshot, survivor use the empty jar to fill it up with bile. 

I mean where do those bile jar come from in the first place. Plot twist - Those bile jar aren't from boomer but from human. There are no running water anymore so humanity will have to start using empty jar for pooping and etc. So, everytime you buy a bile jar, you are pooping into the jar to fill it up

With real life physics or if zombie apocalypse ever occur

Boomer needs splash damage that trickles over to other survivors if they get too close to another, since some bomers can only boom one person and have another person block the boom from hitting other survivors xD : 3. +1 my own thought. #makeithappenfornoreason

• Like 3

Boomer needs splash damage that trickles over to other survivors if they get too close to another, since some bomers can only boom one person and have another person block the boom from hitting other survivors xD : 3. +1 my own thought. #makeithappenfornoreason

I don't think this would really work, although its a nice idea.

Here is a little known fact. 

You can headshot any infected from any angle. Yes I mean any angle. That includes shooting a boomer through his gelatinous body and hitting his head. You can shoot a boomer in the nuts, but if the bullet exits the boomers body from the head, a headshot is attained.

How many of you have gotten a headshot on a boomer that was flying over your head, I mean directly over your head, that is an example right there.

Edit:

However, the reverse is not true, if you shoot the head first and it comes out the back, it does not remove your headshot. Basically, if it hits the head at all, entering or exiting, or just passing through one arm, hitting the head and then exiting the other arm, you get a headshot.

Edit 2:

My whole point of saying this is, you can't really tell if you only hit the head or if the bullet penetrated the body first, which would cause a full explosion.

Edited by MurderinClony
  • Like 1