Johnny's Hall of Fame, Shame, Fun Times, and Lolz

Johnny

Oh, I remember that round! It was a good round, y' know, for the infected. I was totally expecting that round to last longer than it did. Next thing you know, more than half of the people on the other team found themselves over the edge of the cliff. The remaining survivors ended up getting fed to the wolves (hunters). Completely unexpected.

Btw I love being the death puller. It's stealthy and seemingly simple, yet mean and dangerous :D

Teamwork FTW I

Part I - Lol Stab

*Bonus*

Poor Stabz. She deserves better than getting "crotch ridden" (Johnny's words) by Johnny, and getting death charged by the most annoying infected out of the others :P

Hey! You promised us that you'd show me getting killed on some of the videos. I don't see my death, Johnny. The title is misleading. You tease!!

Thank you for not showing my death there Johnny. For that, I'll no longer miss my high pounces when you're around so that you never have to drink whenever I miss :)

Joyrides I

Double Dose of Crotchtacularness!

Is that even a word?  YES IT IS!!!  Imo, jockey rides are one of the most, if not THE most, shameful things you can do to others.  If you get a crotch in the face for 10+ seconds, the rider just made you his [ blank ].

For shame!

Part I - Sometimes you crotch & sometimes you face!

*Bonus*

• Like 1