Johnny's Hall of Fame, Shame, Fun Times, and Lolz

Johnny

(edited)

@ All viewers( and thread stalkers/lurkers)

Thread has gained a decent amount of followers and popularity.  I have a *lot* of videos in queue, like 55GB worth of clips ( lol ), but I think it's boring to see constant submissions of my nooby gameplay.  So I'd officially like to expand the thread for the entire GC L4D2 community's use.  If you want to post your videos, do so but please follow these guidelines:

* Use this format *

Title: 

Short description/trash talk:

Directly imbed video to post ( no downloads ); Youtube is preferable!

*Rules*

1. High Definition.  720p MINIMUM -NO EXCEPTIONS

2. Keep it *GC Servers* L4D2 gameplay.

3. *Quality* material. Try to post the best examples of gameplay, fails, lols, deaths, etc.

4. Do not spam posts, i.e. do not post a bunch of videos or posts. Once a day, every other day, once a week, etc.  

5. All GC rules apply.

Edited by MeJohnny

I tried running back to the ammo pile for a quick refill. Yea, that wasn't my best move.

bind "," "sm_buy; menuselect 2; menuselect 6; menuselect 1"

Type that in console, Carlos. I run out of ammo, I press the comma key.  BOOM. Instant ammo! No typing !ammo, no running back and getting choked to death, no shameful posts.

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/41414-l4d2-playermember-commands-list-binds/

** !Facepalm Peanut **

Recall Peanut's weakness against jockeyshttp://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/45413-johnnys-hall-of-fame-shame-fun-times-and-lolz/?p=547512

Spittershttp://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/45413-johnnys-hall-of-fame-shame-fun-times-and-lolz/?p=546616

Turns out, he also doesn't fare so well against witches, chargers, and smokers  :P

Part I - What a witch!

(edited)

I wish I was recording, but I got Pump shopping in the beginning of Death Toll - The Town, in that quickie mart next to the lined up buses.  Smoked him and his team had to come racing back to save him, right after I incapped him.

Not surprised.  Pump is only slightly harder to "get" than Peanut. Unlike the other admins, Johnny is practically unkillable!  Sometimes I die because I feel empathy for their lack of points, so I donate 5.   :)

Edited by MeJohnny