Friday night - new custom map 1/2/15 9pm est

PeanutButterNJelly

Day - Friday 1/2/15
Time - 9pm EST (approximately, be there early if possible)
Place - L4D2 Server 2
Map - "Dam it 2! The Director's Cut", to get the map, go to this post and follow Jackie's instructions http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/44980-custom-campaign-list-updated-123114/?p=540746

Good chance we can do it again Saturday night too, but I might not be there, so just need an admin to commit to be there (Merc?)

Friday night we played it and the server crashed when the last two maps changed.  However we did it again Saturday and there were no crashes at all.  I thought the campaign itself was good, it really takes a while to learn the maps, so we have to keep running this for people to get strategies developed and learn it.  Assuming it doesn't crash again, it should be another campaign to add to the two we have on there now.

• Like 1

I found these maps too be pretty short but still pretty good. The only time there was back tracking was when someone went the wrong way and that's just because no one knows the maps. Personally i like maps that are biased to infected because it's fun to be challenged by something other than a confused bot/noob that's holding the team back in a single area for an hour. Also as playing as infected I found a lot more spawn points than in other maps which was good because usually the only way to spawn strategically on a normal map is too fly/pounce (whatever you call the 'R' Thing). My only complaint about this map is the finale because it was just bad.