Zoey was high at this time

Test

We must ask ourselves that very same question at times. How do we see? Do we see how we wish to see or how we wish to perceive. Our sight clouded in personal influence of need, want, ego, and judgement tears at one self to a point when our very reality is warped. Are we seeing what is truly there or are our extraordinary minds tricking us into perceiving only what we want to see when the reality is dark and unforgiving?

We must ask ourselves that very same question at times. How do we see? Do we see how we wish to see or how we wish to perceive. Our sight clouded in personal influence of need, want, ego, and judgement tears at one self to a point when our very reality is warped. Are we seeing what is truly there or are our extraordinary minds tricking us into perceiving only what we want to see when the reality is dark and unforgiving?

Man, *sniffs* that was beautiful :')

I have to say some glitches are funnier than other. 
For example the campaign no mercy.

Sometimes the charger charges from the top and you land right on the edge of near death. 

And then he pummels you and you fall straight to your death. 

I wish I had a video of this to show you all pretty funny.

I have to say some glitches are funnier than other. 

For example the campaign no mercy.

Sometimes the charger charges from the top and you land right on the edge of near death. 

And then he pummels you and you fall straight to your death. 

I wish I had a video of this to show you all pretty funny.

that hapened in the menber vs admin night, check the lst 2 videos that jakie posted

I was the charger that took jerky to his death :luxhello:

Wow, nice! You must have been very disappointed when you fell an inch short off the very edge of the rooftop, but then you must have been pretty satisfied a second later when you slammed him off the edge for the kill :)

But that also means that Jerky must have had opposite reactions for both of those moments :(