12 days - no players - what's the word here?

Flitterkill

• 1 month later...

This is just my two cents, but although I feel like the server wipes are a good way to achieve a burst of players and playtime, for me they just removed my interest in the server.

I personally like to build ridiculous constructions that take hundreds of hours and when they got erased I took the world data to a private server. 

Maybe I'm the only one who feels that way, but that's one consistent player who lost interest as a result. 

• Like 1

This is just my two cents, but although I feel like the server wipes are a good way to achieve a burst of players and playtime, for me they just removed my interest in the server.

I personally like to build ridiculous constructions that take hundreds of hours and when they got erased I took the world data to a private server. 

Maybe I'm the only one who feels that way, but that's one consistent player who lost interest as a result. 

So is it dead? The server is offline so Im assuming so.

Also, I agree with Leon. Even though my build was ported over and everything, it just wasnt the same. People have differing opinions on the server wipe, but I think the results speak for themselves.