Matrix Reloaded

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Going to see it in a couple of hours. I will let you all know what I think, and those of you who do the same, please post as well. Just do not give away any spoilers or important information. Thanks.

I'd just like to say that this movie disappointed me.

7 out of 10.....meaning it's still a good film but doesn't compare to the first movie.

it was too long, the plot was good but it was clouded and fluffed with crap that WAS NOT needed...

I'm not really bashing the film because, like I said, it was STILL good.....just nowhere near as good as it could have been.

it had too many long fight scenes that weren't really needed, too many sexual jokes and sexual related things in the plot (the first movie was one I wouldn't mind children watching...this one....nuh-uh), more noticeable cussing (I say this because the first one had it too but it never stuck out at me) and was even more confusing than the first movie (though I DID understand it...I can see alot of ppl walking away going :huh: )

so yeah....go see it.....but you probably won't leave the theater feeling like you want to...

The Wachowski Brothers have NOT done it again.

Saw the sneak preview last night (10-1 am), I agree with Playaa. I got lost with the story kinda at the end, but the fight scenes were amazing (not really much point to some). No spoiliers. If you want a action packed movie thats lengthly go see it

Playaa both movies were rated R for a reason. Kids shouldnt be going to see rated R movies. I thought the movie was great. And another thing the movie coulda been longer but they decided to split it into 2 movies. Thats why they are comming out in the same year only months apart. The fight scenes were great. The plot is great and it all made sense. I think it was a genius idea with putting the architect in there. I have a question for ya...did ya pick up what the flaw was in the matrix he created this time? Well if you didnt get it...its the fact that they can make choices. Anyway i wont get into it incase people read this and havent seen it yet. Good movie i give it a 9 out of 10. And yes they have done it again.

BTW you will be seeing even more action in the 3rd movie.

it's not exactly the large amounts of action that I disliked....it was that I wasn't drawn in...I read a review somewhere that said it perfectly:

"heart stopping action has no effect if the story hasn't started your heart in the first place"

Like I said I didn't hate the movie....I just think (and HOPE) that it's the worst Matrix movie of all...:P

Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guests
(edited)

this movie got deeper than the first one. it was supposed to. the first one is all explaination and setup. the middle is all the cool explaination stuff. the last one will probably be entirly action/cleanup.

i <3 matrix: reloaded

revolutions is probably going to be the worst of the 3

Edited by fanboy

Saw give it 3 out of four stars. My problem is i didn't go to the see the matrix just to watch reeves hump that chic's leg.

But good fight scenes, the trailer in the end after the credits anyone catch that. Looks like number three could be pretty good... More fights!!!!

Saw give it 3 out of four stars.  My problem is i didn't go to the see the matrix just to watch reeves hump that chic's leg.

But good fight scenes, the trailer in the end after the credits anyone catch that.  Looks like number three could be pretty good...  More fights!!!!

MECHWARRIOR BATTLE!

You see that after the credits? Looks pretty sweet.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Great movie. Cant really give it a rating because I haven't decided yet whether it is as good as the first. The fight scenes were amazing and Neo kissing the other chic didn't make a damn bit of sense. Some things were just... dumb and didn't belong. Others were cool. The highway battle was just AMAZING!!!

MaleModel,May 15 2003, 12:17 PM] Playaa both movies were rated R for a reason. Kids shouldnt be going to see rated R movies. I thought the movie was great. And another thing the movie coulda been longer but they decided to split it into 2 movies. Thats why they are comming out in the same year only months apart. The fight scenes were great. The plot is great and it all made sense. I think it was a genius idea with putting the architect in there. I have a question for ya...did ya pick up what the flaw was in the matrix he created this time? Well if you didnt get it...its the fact that they can make choices. Anyway i wont get into it incase people read this and havent seen it yet. Good movie i give it a 9 out of 10. And yes they have done it again.

BTW you will be seeing even more action in the 3rd movie.

BOoo! YOu should have said that you were going to disobey and post spoilers. No, they weren't bad but it wasn't your opinion of the movie. I thought I was going to read thumbs up or down type stuff. YOu shouldda warned us.

Well...I enjoyed the movie, but their was a little too much hype imo. For me I though

this movie was a bit of a transition movie. A lot of information/story was explained, but

if that information turns out not to be relivent to the third, then I will be a little disappointed.

If the third movie is what I think its going to be, the second movie should be the perfect fit.

:ph34r:

that was possibly the best movie ive ever seen

if u didnt like it u didnt watch it closely enough

go back and watch it again (mabye again and again and again) to understand its amazingness

*awe*

was disappointed in it....

i guess the first one was just too unique both storyline and filming techinque for me to be "wow-ed" again.

entertaining...somewhat, worth the hype, not to me.

I believe that there was so much hype to this movie that some people lost interest in it because they waited so long. Look at it at an angle of Matrix and Matrix Reloaded...Think if you just watched both right in a row for the first time. You would be amazed and wonder how you missed it. Personally I think they did a great job on the second one. If its a trilogy, everyone knows the 2nd movie is going to be the most informative. Everything will come together in the end. 6 month... :ph34r: Can't wait!!!