Why halo sucks at C.S!!!!?????

Guest Halo_SMurF

Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guests

I would like to know why i suck. Feel free on what you think and what i should do to play more like a lil girl.

I beilve this is why they created stats. Here are yours.

I'd say you should either improve with scoped weapons, or use them less. You get killed more than you kill with them. You could also get some more H's, plants, and defuses. Your life expectancy is a little low.

I check my stats every so often just to see how I'm doing on each weapon type, and where I need to improve.

Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guests
(edited)

ill try to keep alive more than rushing in....thanks guys ill put u on ur offer!!!!!!

Edited by Halo_SMurF

I've spent some time perusing your stats and I've come up with a plan for you, although it may work for others to, so any of you guys can feel free to try it: Kill more enemies and do your best to not let them kill you. Try that for a couple weeks, and then let's revisit this topic.

(edited)

I tend to use the Beautiful Aim Increases Target-hits method, otherwise know as the B.A.I.T system.

I've been using this system for about a year now, and have seen my K:D ratio increase 35%.

In order for the B.A.I.T system to work, you should have your config tweaked best as possible!

However you really need to depend on your teammates as well....preferably high pinging newbies.

Surprisingly this system doesn't take too much practice, just a keen eye and some patience.

Of course their is other systems out their that many players use. The Shifted Aim Disorder has

been in use since beta 1, but most vets of CS know it better as the S.A.D. method.

Once you find a method that works for you, keep practicing and eventually you will become a

Mean Organized Rebel Offing Newbies....like me!

:ph34r:

Edited by linch

lol that was great linch...this may sound dumb but i practiced a lot aaginst bots only aiming for their heads and just going into an empty server and learning the recoil of guns and how to control a spray. And play agaisnt people better then u. It takes time to get good....it doesnt happen over night......

hahaha! That was funny linch  :lol:

Well...... There are things to counter-strike that are imazing powers and have to find in the deep of you, find it and you will succeed and gaining the power within.

:huh:

practice rushing with a scout, if you start hitting them once with the scout just think what you would do with an awp. Plus the cost is alot less. whatever you do never crouch with your weapons, inless there far away and they cant see you.

maybe that's why i suck, i always crouch!