Favorite fast food restaurant...

Gunman

they had the best fast food hamburger I've had...

Here is an example of not telling a lie per se. Mini, here, is an excellent example of being wrong. What makes the example excellent, is that he says, "that I've had." A good caveat. Maybe we should move Fragfest a bit west so that everyone can have a Butter burger and know the pwnage.

Anyone else like Those little square White Castle hamburgers?? Cause i do..

and IN and Out Burger....Thats a CLASSIC one of the first fast food restaurants, they make the frenchfries right there in front of you like you see them cut the potatoes fresh.

Mini and Fatty stole my reply. Swenson's pwns

The guys coming to Fragfest gotta make a trip there. They cook their burgers with molasses. HHHMMMM!

I don't like to eat fast food much either, but sometimes do when I get lazy or am too busy working. I agree that McD's has the best fries, prefer Wendy's burgers, and Arby's rules. Mr Hero is good but only once a year(lots of grease on those things). And Taco Bell is always open late.

Heheh.. i like these topic.. Interesting..

Our version of fast food in malaysia not only consist of whatever you guys have mentioned. I only wish you guys are here to understand how we go through our daily lives here.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but whatever that's not considered fast food is something you prepare at home or have dinner in a restaurant, yes?

If i'm right about that, then almost all food prepared here in small restaurants or stalls is somewhat fastfood. But it doesn't confine to burgers and all.

Blah, this is so hard to explain... :(

Take-out is different than fast food. "Fast Food" is the idea that you order at one window, drive to the next and pick it up. Kind of like and assembly line for food, "You do the bun then push to him. He does the meat, then pushes to her, she does the toppings, then push into the bag, give to her who gives it to the waiting customer. Also, you get the concept of quick, unhealthy, processed food.

Mom and Pop take-out type places (or family run restaurants) don't really fall into the category of fast food, IMO.

Simple answer...Boycott all fast food ...i've lost almost 40 pounds since February.

Eating right (very little exercise) and boycotting places like Raunchy Ronnies.  Blast

him and his delicious nuggets!  :rolleyes:  B)  :=

:ph34r:

I'm fast food free for a few years now. It's tough when you grew up in the 'burbs and there was one on every corner.

Maybe we can cross-reference this thread with the "How much do you weigh? " one. :rolleyes:

We dont have White Castle around here, but we do have Taco Bell. Are they very similar? I am just wondering so I know if I should stop on my way to Ohio for Fragfest.

Now that we have done Fastfood...what about a dine in restaurant? Try to pick one that isnt too expensive... ie. over $30 for one person to eat.

I would have to say that I like to eat at Damon's Bar and Grill the most. It is a great atmosphere with the trivia and the food there is relativily inexpensive and the service is excellent. We have a ritual here at school where me and my friends goto finals at least one of the days we have finals for lunch.

Gunny

Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guests

HaLo's fav. fast food has to be Toxic Smell(taco bell) because they are so darn good.......I love their Big burritos and tacos, hard shell. Recently ive been going to subway to get a footlong veggi sub with everything on it, DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! try it sometime....

Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guests

To homers reply....ive lost over 85 lbs in a half of a year from not eating fast food......but once in a blue moon you must, I say must eat fast food....

I like going to Buffalo Wild Wings West (BW3s) for trivia and making fun of Karaoke people. But one of my favorite restaurants of all times would have to be the Kabuki Japanese restaurant here in town. The cook the food at the tables and some of the cooks could definitely have a career in stand up comedy.

the best fast food joint i've eaten ever would have to be

Fatheads

it's in Pittsburgh, golly gee! it's the best place, they have like 120 beers on tap, u gotta see the beer wall, and ontop of that the food is amazing, they used to have wings that were so hot you'd have to sign a waver to get them.