Two bans...

Gunman

I just banned two people for not respecting my request for them to leave drug references out of our server. One was a 30 minute ban on ThuG and the other was a perm ban on PitBull. PitBull will have a reduced ban because I realize it was a little unfair to perm, however it will still be a few hours.

I would like to know why people think it is ok to attack an admin after he warns someone about doing something, and when he makes the request the people he is warning laugh at him like he has no say in what they do on the server....it makes no sense.

I asked if they thought it was funny and then PitBull continued to make drug references, so I banned him.

Just thought I would put this out there for everyone so they understand where the bans came from.

Gunny

I was in playing when all of this was going on.

Sorry I didn't step in while in there, but I agree with the bans and that they were not respecting the requests.

I heard a lot of comments that drug references are not in the rules, and it is true.

Our goal is to fill up any server we have with quality competition, teamplay, and companionship

Being an admin, I know that we do not promote drugs and would like to not have it in our server. What you do is your own business, please do not bring it to our server.

Thanks.

I hopped in right before the ban on Pitbull was laid out. I asked those playing why and they said it was he made a drug reference. Someone else triedsaying it was because Pitbull was owning Gunny and he was looking for a reason to ban him. I asked if he was warned about saying something about drugs and my bro said he was. So I fully understand a temp ban. I myself figure this would get the message across. Personally I feel a perm ban would be a little over the top. Pit used to play on goop, and all in all he is a good guy. So thank you for making it only a temp on him. If you read into me saying "Pitbull's a good guy" in the server, it wasn't meant as an ojection to him being removed from the server, I was just saying this cuz I heard it was a perm ban and I wanted you to know he's not one for intentionally starting problems.

I was there and fully respect Gunman's decision for all the reasons he listed. As for it not being in the rules, if an admin tells you not to do it, whether in the rules or not, you have be explicitly told and from that point on YOU KNOW you shouldn't do it. Do it more at your own risk.

(edited)

i was there and it got outta control....if i say how i really feel i will get banned/flamed by u guys....and right now fox is low on traffic :(

**(i dont know if tristen is banned from the forums or not but i know he wanted the logs posted)

Edited by huhuh?

I don't know what you said, Mack, but the next time you stick your nose where it doesn't belong, you will no longer be welcomed in these forums.

As for the guy from Goop...it's unfortunate that it was your friend. If he is interested in still playing here, all he has to do is register and claim some responsibility now that he knows a bit about the server, and I'm sure he can be re-enlisted.

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

I was there too, and there was a ton of idiocy going on, but it was late and those guys were just messing around I think, but ill be quiet before I am banned too.

You didn't wait long enough, pal. Take care!

(PS: nothing to do with this thread or his post here, he can explain it to you if you'd like to look him up and here some nice bloated fabrication)