Does your partner

Magruter

Support your Gaming Habit????  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so, you didnt add that option to your poll, foolio

Christi understands my gaming addic...habit. She is cool and will sit in another room if I am playing. It keeps me from screaming profane words when she is over too, but I play better without her over ;)

Magruter that is a hard question... I would choose the love one over the computer, but she should understand that you like something and its fun... but still have a limit on how much you play.. This game is hard to quit two because u make friends by playing.

What's so difficult?? either your wife/signifcant others doesn't mind you playing or she/he does... You really don't have a choice in it... My GF doesn't like me playing b/c when i'm playing i don't pick up my cell phone.

Although we broke up, it wasn't because of my gaming... she was really cool with it actually. Normally I'd leave the game to talk to her on the phone and I gave her my match schedule and practice times and she'd call about 20 minutes after teh match to see how I/we played. She even tried CS once, but never let me put it on her computer... wonder why.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

my wife hates it, so i bought her a benz....she doesnt complain much any more.

jeffeboy Posted on Jun 18 2003, 09:20 PM

I heard mOss owns? is that true...

no

(wish I could host a couple screenies of me pwnin m0ss (all bs shots...lol) )

BTW, Christi's new kitten takes a $*** about 15 times a freakin day, I found out. So after we get married in a year, she had better put up with my gaming!