Gimme my change

Xterminator

WARNING:

There is explicit language in this video clip, i will tell you now that there is a lot of swearing. I just saw this and laughed my head off. Fatty if you close this i understand, but know that i'm warning everyone beforehand.

i just realized i shoulda put this in the entertainment

www.albinosheep.com has a lot of funny stuff in the video section.

Gimme my change

Edited by [DLM]->Xterminator

• 2 weeks later...
->Xterminator,Jul 6 2003, 03:21 PM] alright slap you're always right

ok lets explain here:

"yes we do...so long as eveyone is clear that mine is the right one" slap is jokeing.......

"bah my foot. I'll say this again with all seriousness that is not funny that is sick...And I feel sorry for any human who actualy thinks that funny...I weep for mankind "...... slap is being serious.

The reason I find this to be completely sad is that my mother teaches a 2nd grade class, and she has to put up with kids like that. It is ridiculous that children know the proper way to use language like that. If my child even uttered a single word like that to me, and obviously knew how to use it, I would go ballistic! So no I do not find that very humerous either.

I would love to hear some other opinions on this clip.. Fatty?

member guys it's all about how someone is raised and who they hang around. When i was raised my parents kept me away from the potty mouths and they never swore at home (still dont) actually they dont even swear at all that i know of.

and this makes it funny how?!??? It makes it all the sadder that a kid is being rasied like that

slap, i'm not saying it's funny. I'm saying that everyone is raised differently. That kid musta been raised pretty badly to be talking like that at that age. I go day by day hearing people swear, i sometimes catch myself doing it, it happens so much that it's like i've been decencitized to it, so it's not the swearing that's funny, but the situation.