Tequila Panchos #6

Fatty

Knockaround_Girl has called a meeting!

Come and hang out with your online buddies once again!

Yermother, gather some Monkeys from up near C-Town and come on down!

Where:

Tequila Pancos

Boston Heights, OH (we have a map and directions somewhere...well, maybe not in these forums! We'll get em!)

When:

Saturday June 28th, say 6 PM.

Why:

Cause you want to!

What:

Friendship and Margaritas, baby!

How:

However, boat, train, just get there!

Who:

So far, verified:

Knockaround

Watchtower

Fatty

Fatty's bride

Anyone else?

PS. Sorry, but there will NOT be a repeat performance by the Fat One!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder
We're driving from Cols..  Wuss  ;)

Don't lie to him...you already have to be up here for something!

I'll get address up here. If you find the intersection of Rt 8 and I 80, then you've gone about a mile too far north. It's at 303 and 8.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I would love to be able to meet you all but.... I live like a day and a half away (I am in Maine) otherwise, I would attend.

I'm getting hungry readinig this thread! I'll take some chicken fajitas, double rice, no sour cream. I'll also take a top shelf rita (toss in a shot o' Cointreau) on the rocks...with salt. Thanks. Oh yeah, I don't want to sit next to Fat B either...Watch, get over here. :huh:

Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guest RageRebel
Guests

dang i would but ill probably be going to madison WI this weekend for a basketball tourney

Guest jiggygmo
Guest jiggygmo
Guest jiggygmo
Guests

ill try coach, i might have to goto kent state for a Sr. combine, i gotta talk to pops

GC Founder
i miss the shotgun shells, theyre like little half enchilada things with a crunchy crust  :P

I've moved on to Pancho's Pockets. Love em.

Ok, time to dig up some TP memories here....I have some albums done from 1 through 4, but not uploaded. I'll set it to go tonight. I need to create an album out of 5.....I'll just pick a couple from each....can't wait for 4 because we get an animated gif!

GC Founder

Ok, TP 1, perhaps like Chapter 3 or 4 in Mmmm history....dunno....also the birth of my graphic editing ventures! The date was June 17, 2001.

mmmmargaritas.jpg

What I do know is that I have a much better camera now... :lol:

Of course, you also know that TP 1 happened right after Mini_Me's TA incident with a flashbang.....

tp1group.jpg

They are good memories...here's Dook when we all came back to our place....and you also see a hostie that NCC brought along (fyi, that's my cat, and the guy is the hostie, not NCC)

tp1dook.jpg

GC Founder

TP 2 was much smaller, only 3 of us. This is the last TP before the Great Divide. Dest, me and NCC from left to right. Notice the upgrade in picture quality! The date was August 8, 2001.

tp2group.jpg

ahem..for the record i edited that graphic.. :)

good times...been a lot of fun...i think fat and i are the only ones who've made it to all the tp outings

i hope we never stop visiting that great gathering place

GC Founder

December 1, 2001 took us to TP #3. Another small gathering like the last, only with bdg added. This would be bdg's first taste of TP, but not his last by any stretch of imagination.

tp3group.jpg

Yes, the night was special, and I wanted to make it even more special for NCC:

tp3ncckiss.jpg

It became so special that we can't even show you everything here...many of you have seen this pic before:

tp3membersonly.jpg

Yes, this very night, Tango, the infamous powerhouse server of the past, was delivered to me, and on to Mini. <moment of silence please>

tp3tango.jpg

Or maybe that was when we delivered it back to NCC to become Mantis...just don't know, can't remember.