Technical Name

What's the technical name for someone who doesn't want to have anything to do with the other people sexually, male or female. I'm one. I don't see the need to get married, have kids. Well, I don't see the need for ME to. The last thing the world needs is another poor loser like me, huh? And the forum psychologists will say "Loner", but I'm looking for the technical name.

Edited by CowboyFromHell

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I can see that none of us know either. Plus I don't think I've specified it enough. This is not my choice, because I've spoken to a doctor and counselor about it, there IS a technical name... I just forgot. I guess I'm just a loner though. And it wouldn't be 'computer geek' because I think everyone on these forums knows more about computers and spends alot more time on them than I do.

Edited by CowboyFromHell

I have more girls as friends by far as I do guys. Personally, I can stand only a select few guys long enough to hang out with them. Those ones are my friends. Other than that, the majority of the male population tinklees me off. Heck I even have some friends that make me mad.

Cowboy, how old are you? If you are younger, I would say give it awhile, meet a nice girl that just completes you and you will quickly change your mind. Or maybe not. I know there are people in the world that are content with living their life by themselves and that is ok if it works for you. Just that most people need someone to talk to and get support from.

I wouldn't call yourself a poor loser or a loner.

The apostle Paul was a man just like you, he never felt the need for marriage, thought it would get in the way of God in his life.

so don't think you're odd....you're kinda blessed....never to hafta deal with the crap that some of us will.

Wow playaa, well put my man. Love, sex, relationships in general can complicate your life to no end. Sure, they are nice things to have in life, but man oh man are women confusing/complicated/just plain crazy about ermm 75% of the time. :huh:

most my friends are guys, i can only stand a select few girls because they are b*tchy (sorry, its the only way to put it) confusing, too emotional and what not.. but as soon as im in a relationship with a guy... I CAN'T STAND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, u guys are TOUGH to deal with, but being bi and all, i know chicks are too... i donno im thinking about becoming a loner too!

ahem, since he's sitting right behind me... i gotta say this - i do love you tyler. :ph34r:8P)

(edited)
not sure why this belongs in Spirituality and Beyond

Because I like the people who respond to the questions in here. Some of the people (not naming) that would respond in chit chat or somewhere else are pompous jerks. Atleast the people in here take what I say seriously and won't call me a dork or anything.

Edited by CowboyFromHell

Cowboy, if you don't mind, this is very interesting...so if you don't, allow me to ask you a few questions.

How old are you?

Have you ever had a real relationship before with the member of the opposite sex (or I guess the same sex if that is the way you swing)?

If so, did it end tragically after a long time, or abruptley?

What is your parents relationship like, and yours with them?

Whats a nubian? (<---joke)

Are you divorced?

Have you been raped?

I'm not asking these questions to make fun of you, or to be too personal, I'm just interested in what causes a person to decide against relationships for reasons other than the Ministry. Feel free to answer or not answer any of these questions that you want. Sorry if I'm slightly changing the subject again.

How old are you?

Have you ever had a real relationship before with the member of the opposite sex (or I guess the same sex if that is the way you swing)?

If so, did it end tragically after a long time, or abruptley?

What is your parents relationship like, and yours with them?

Are you divorced?

Have you been raped?

I'm 17

Yes I've been in a real relationship with someone of the opposite sex

It didn't end tragically or abruptly

I do not like my parents, and they basically dislike eachother.. to an extent

Nope, not divorced

And no, not raped

(edited)

Ok I am 18, have been in many real relationships. A few that were 3 months or so, and the most recent being 2 years. I broke off the relationship because of jealousy issues from the other party and a lot of fights/arguments, and just to have fun and not worry about another person as well as myself. Trust me on the part that I have enough to worry about with myself. It is hard to break something like that off, and I thought for awhile that I would just be content on doing stuff with friends, and not have any kind of relationships of the sexual nature.

But then, by chance/fate (who knows) you run into someone that you really are interested in and the whole cycle starts again.

What I am trying to say is don't just say "I am never having a relationship again!" You never know what you will miss if you set your mind on one thing.

Edited by General J

no one's calling you a homo....I say if you like being alone then you should be...if you like being with someone then you should be........it's as easy as that.

ignore society if they tell you it's not normal....because anything in THIS society that IS normal is just plain screwed up.

Horrible time today. My friends found out I was like this, so they made fun of me for being a homo or something. I HAD to say that their house was smelly and that they'll be on welfare forever. Then I kicked their cat across them. I'm sick of people man, maybe instead of killing myself I'll get rid of them.