Emulators

CowboyFromHell`X

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

There is actually an emulator that plays Sega CD games now. I was able to pick up a rare, impossible (almost) to find copy of "Snatcher" for Sega CD. Without a doubt one of the best games and stories ever made. Do a search for Konami's Snatcher on google and read up on it.. it is freakin cool.

Hi, I need someone to hook me up with as many MAME roms as u can.

I tried downloading from romnation and every metal slug I downloaded was borked.

Great rewards to whoever gives me much MAME roms!

BYE!

Romnation gives me messy downloads for MAME games specifically the metal slug series so I was going to bother ne more

Does ANYONE have a nize zip file of a billion MAME roms for me?!?!?!

Your rewards would be me teaching you the wonderful world of Warez and its endless possibilities and how you should never pay for a game except HL2 :) .

http://www.freemameroms.com/web/burners.php?us

This site will get you all the MAME roms out garunteed to work and they only charge the cost of the CD/DVD + shipping. Also a few of those sites also have console roms. The one has 41 console ROM CDs for only $70. Most of the MAME things are 16 discs for about $15 including shipping. Thats a great deal and it comes with something like 3000 games.

http://www.freemameroms.com/web/burners.php?us

This site will get you all the MAME roms out garunteed to work and they only charge the cost of the CD/DVD + shipping.  Also a few of those sites also have console roms.  The one has 41 console ROM CDs for only $70.  Most of the MAME things are 16 discs for about $15 including shipping.  Thats a great deal and it comes with something like 3000 games.

i pity you guys, still paying for everything....

I didnt pay for anything. I just offered the link up for those having trouble with broken links. They dont charge you for the games just for the CDs /shrug. 15 dollars for 16 CDs delivered to your house with 3000 roms. To save on the time of downloading, clicking through links, etc... SEems like a fine deal to me.

Destroyer Sells EVERY MAME rom with a bunch of stuff included with it like screenshost and all that junk your supposed to get with it for $25 shipped.

Might I add this is on 3 DVD's.

I think the DOH forums. Just PM him or something and he'll get in contact with you about it. I have his AIM name but really don't want to post it on public forums for privacy reasons.