are we getting banned for jokes now?

Guest GotEviL?

Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guests

you know im sick of contradictions attitude, simular a girl i know. you banned me for making a joke,one, banned beer for no reason, two, wha the hell is your deal? you have a problem? i just made a joke and i got banned, so we are banning now for making jokes?

a. i kick evil i believe first for abuse of voice com - specifically ripping on contra every time she spoke. warning was issued first.

b. then beer starts picking fun at the swear filter...60 min ban for him to sober up (admittedly drunk)

c. evil then assumes contra did the kick and comes back with a "you need a tampon contra" comment

- all admins should be treated with respect

- all rules should be respected. i should not have to play in my server and watch other make fun of its rules.

evils is perm, beers is 60 mins...

--------

deleted ur other post - ur answer is in here.

joke or no joke, I dont appreciate people trying to tear down that which we try so hard to make a good environment for all.

I made a deal with both evil and beer once to tell me if they are drunk. I even warned you boys earlier that we are on a banning spree and told you boys to behave in the game. It's your problem you do not take my advice. You asked for it.

Just because I am a girl doesn't mean I should be insulted. Remember that.