Mouse pads for gaming

THX1138

funC 1030 surface. Professional Gaming surface. It comes with a rough or smooth side for your own prefrence. I like the rough side myself but its all about what feels comfortable for u.

I am actually selling this pad for $15. Its $20 on newegg. I still have the steel case (Yes it comes in a steel Tin) it came in with all brochures and all that junk. If u want it or anyone else around here for that matter let me know via PM. We'll work something out. Its great for optical mice as its precision is very nice.

I have had 2 Everglides and am currently using a func1030. The Everglides are nice but I found that the rough surface was quickly worn smoothing in areas. Also, the first one I got had a Quake 3 insignia on it. At the time, I was using a Razer Boomslang ball mouse (I now use an MX700) and the material used for the insignia was coming off on the ball and dirtying up the mouse.

I have had the func1030 for about 2 months now and with the MX700 I have had no problems. Also, the func1030 comes with a mouse cord clip.

The Everglides are nice but I found that the rough surface was quickly worn smoothing in areas.

umm what rough surface are you speaking of.... there was nothing rough about mine when I got it. The only prob I have with the Func is they are too small.....I think the Giganta is 11 inches, and I use every bit of it. But then again I use pretty low sensitivity too. I just cranked up my sense a ton to see If I like it...It was 1.5 now it's 2.5....huge differance.

my mouse pad rox all of yalls.

its got marvin the martian on it :ph34r:

had it for about 7 years

Did you get it at Best Buy along with a wrist pad??? I had the same mouse pad.... it's been destroyed for awhile. But I still have the Marvin the Martian wrist pad! :D