COUNTER-STRIKE 1.6 Steam

Jeffe

Today Doug Lombardi announced that counter-strike 1.6 is gonna be a steamids game read this article it is so lame and stupid. There making it totally diffrent 1.6 isnt gonna be the normal counter-strike anymore so please sign this potition there is 5000 people already signed it. So we can keep counter-strike 1.5. The site for the article is here Article. There is two petitions First oneSecond one. Its gonna be stupid please sign it! You need a valid hl or cs key, there gonna change the maps and 300,000 diffrent mods in. You have to update it and its gonna be stupid.

Edited by Jeffe

What's the big deal? I think its kinda cool. What about it don't you like? An upgrade from the current version to the next is inevitable. It's going to happen all the time so we adjust and move on. I still think 1.3 was the best version but it didn't mean I didn't play 1.4 and 1.5. Same thing applies for 1.6. I also think the steam network is convenient and will be better for the game.

signing that petition isnt going to do ANYTHING, ever

beat me to it. 5000 people, you think that matters? Theirs prolly 5000+ people in this state who play CS who dont care, and just wanna play CS for the fun and enjoyment, then throw in a few more whiners and complainers like yourself. It will do nothing.

yout fighting a losing battle with this jeffe, ill be suprised if anyone from this community signs that thing besides you and your friends. And if im wrong im wrong.

Watch m0m will go and do it just to tinkle me off.....

Once a major software project is in past half way of production, there is no

way they would back out (blow millions) for the sack of 5,000 or even 50,000

people. Adding some changes to CS will be great, and we will adapt or move

on....just like all the previous versions of CS.

:boing:

yout fighting a losing battle with this jeffe, ill be suprised if anyone from this community signs that thing besides you and your friends. And if im wrong im wrong.

Watch m0m will go and do it just to tinkle me off.....

Well Killer, Just to try and get people to sign it might work.... It doesnt harm just to do it maybe it will help. Nobody ever said it wouldnt <_< .

Edited by Jeffe