Whats Your Favorite Thing To Do?

GotBeer?

BEER YOU'LL LOVE THIS

Get a nice, ripe banana, maybe with just a little bit of green at the top but NOT VERY GREEN AT ALL. Grasp it firmly with both hands, and with confidence and in one swift motion, snap the banana in half. As your friends look on in shocked amazement, surprise everyone by simply peeling back the peel and enjoying your completely UNDAMAGED banana!!!!!!!!

Take an egg, and with a pencil/screwdriver poke a hole in both ends, and blow the yolk out (shut up). Put trasparent hot glue to cover up one end, then put water in the other end, and glue it too. When someone cracks it early in the morning and is like "what the ****?" you can pop out and be like "golly gee! lwnd!"

Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guests

Take a carrot, and cut a pretty thin sliver off the fat end. Shape it vaguely like a goldfish, and about that size. Go to your local pet store, and ask how much the "feeder" fish are. These are little orange fish used to feed snakes and whatnot. With the carrot hidden in your hand, without warning, plunge your hand into the aquarium and feel around. Pull out the carrot at your fingertips, and wiggle it around a little as you put it in your mouth, and crunch it up loudly.

Be prepared to pay the cost of the fish (like, $0.25), but it should be worth it. :)

Bird

barto, i need more detailed instructions how to do that. be great if u make a video of it and i'll promise i'll watch it over and over again.

i like hambones idea!

bird i will definatelly do that as long as you post a pic of the fish i need to shape the carrot... i promise i will

zap, c'mon dude, last weekend we were filming half naked chick right outside the bar... it was fun but in the morning i had bad hangover... i wonder where did that came from.

oh yeah another thing i like doing ...... chasing my friends in super wallmart with a big alive lobster while they yell at people "you wanna buy pumpkin?" man i think it was on the same night when we filmed that chick.

Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guests

Something like this? It just has to be vaguely fishy shaped:

GoldFish.gif

Bird

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Think of our ex!stence, real!ze my vision, my purpose , my vision.

Consider this world, it's people, every great being that it holds.

Watch leaves fall in autumn, the sun fly across the sky in summer, play in snow in winter, and watch birds in spring.

I also like to eat Pomegrantites, and spend time with friends.

B) I'm cool like that.

• 3 months later...
Guest GotBeer?
Guest GotBeer?
Guest GotBeer?
Guests

yeah women, bar, beer, lots of beer... bed ... etc... wait and tv of sourse with a couch

Take an ice cold can of beer, pop the top, take a sniff. Set it on tree stump. Turn around and take 50 paces. Turn. Drop the safety on .45. Take aim. Shoot Federal hydrashock into aforementioned can. Stand in awe as atomized beer vapors color the early morning sky and think of Colonel Kilgore's love of napalm. Collect can and keep as souvenir for years to come. Have a great memory every time somebody says, "What happened to this can?"

^_^

Chief

my favorite thing to do.. hm.. <_< its that a little personal?

anyway.. i like to go into any walmart (i've been kicked out of all the ones with in a 50 mile radius) and buy a newspaper and some gum then ask where the toilet seats are.. pull down my pants and sit on one for a good 10-15 min in the toy section of the store..while reading the newspaper and eatting the candy bar.. stand up and ask the nearest lady (usually she has a kid wiht her who wont stop staring at me) and ask her if she has a tissue or something i could use.. haha they usually grab the kids hand and walk out of the store all tinkled off.. and thats usually when walmart calls the cops :( oh yeah.. drink beer while sitting there. B)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

4 in the morning one time, a bunch of us showed up at the 24 hour Walmart.. and played a rousing game of capture the flag. :D

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

1) chill with g/f

2) werk 0ut

3) play cs

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

1) waste time

2) drive around aimlessly

3) movies

Guest GotBeer?
Guest GotBeer?
Guest GotBeer?
Guests

uber we played football at walmart at like2-3 in the morning... our enemies were brown boxes , we knoked those down and bunch of other stuff... then .... we got chased by walmart security.... i think that was b4 we were selling pumpkins there and chasing each other with alive lobsters in the same facility