Nicknames

LH - Wingnut

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

the.rev is a nickname for a singer ... the greatest singer of all time from the best band every... singer is maybard james keenan... not many people knew that he had a nickname the.rev but i do and thats how i got it... he rox.. hes the man

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

Ummm most of my family came from israel and a few of my family members were part of the Mossad, which is the israeli information gathering service. So i started off as Mossad as my first name about 3 years ago and have always kept it. Most people called me moss, so i used m0ss for a bit...then moss, then moss`. When i don't alias...which is hardly ever my name is usually some variation of mossad.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests
(edited)

your happy................really really really happy?

anyone guess what i mean?

Edited by Mossad

I was playing pool with bubblegum bandit and his brothers at the Down Under at University of Tennnessee. His brother started swinging his pool stick around and I called him the Samurai Pool Shark. Afterwards we went over to his house and played cs and that was the name I used. While I was still a newb I didn't understand the concept of hiding or playing smart so i was always the first one to die. One night I decide I was going to rush every single time and die first so I could watch the leaders and see how they played. I changed my name to Sacrificial Samurai Lamb. It stuck and when I join S!d they asked me to shorten it so I dropped the Samurai.

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

anyone get what im talkin about... l337 style kid

ive had many names, many of which were extremely stupid....

My favorite is squrriel_master(probably didnt spell squrriel right) then it went to All killer no filler, but it was stolen by a roomate, so I switched to NOFX(providing some of the greatest punk music around). Its about time for a name change..

this is gonna sound kinda childish, but I got my name from two things

1. Jackie Chan the movie star

2. I always watch that cartoon with Jackie Chan in it...

after that, I just kinda got use to my name being that and I use it for every game.

When I first found tropolis, I was probably playing under "Mark_is_noob" becasue i was. Then it changed to Jaed(clan NBAB-neverbutteralwaysbacon) which had been ny gaming name on descent and Dark forces 2 and other such early games. I hadnt played a online game in about 4 years until I stumbled across CS. Now you all know me as jane | gfe(girls are freakin evil). Jane is a girls name, so is Mary(no its not a referance to that drug) and we liked the fake irony of playing with girls names under a clan name of gfe.

lol not very cool but i hope its what you wanted LH

jane | gfe

Guest Agnt.Smith
Guest Agnt.Smith
Guest Agnt.Smith
Guests

I was known as Agent Smith from a episode of Magyver which had a guy named Agent Smith who had the same hairstyle as me.. Lots of people think its from the Matrix movie, but they are wrong.