[I AM] Recruiting

Dennis

(edited)

Well [i AM] is now recruiting for CS. DoD, and Halo. Our objective as a clan is to become a 100 member gamming community or even higher with members. We are also looking to expand into other games also as members join and we build enough up to put a team into that game. We do have our own servers for all games including private match servers. We also have our own IRC channel and Ventrillo server. We have an ftp site also along with web hosting too. This also goes out to anyone in this community in a clan already who would like to join to play a different game. We have some members who play DoD but are in a diff clan for CS due to prior commitment to them. We are a great group of people both male and female. Our female players are also looking to get an all girls division going also. Just about all of us are 17+. If anyone is interested you can leave a post here or contact me on IRC, MSN our forums or AIM (i will list those at the bottom). The reason i have posted here is because i know of what a great community this is. I hope this doesnt get deleted for i do not mean to steal anyone away from Mmmm. The clan does have MONTHLY dues. All it is, is $5 a month....this helps to pay for all of our servers and it also gives you admin and a reserved slot on all servers.

AIM---- TransAm9319

MSN--- TransAm9721@msn.com

IRC---- #iam-clan

www.iam-clan.com

Edited by [IAM]MaleModel

Hmm interesting.......Halo.

If I get the game, I might be interested..if yur interested in me being interested. So lemme know if the interest on your side is there while I check my interest in getting Halo and the interest in joining a Halo clan.

We would love to have anyone from this community to join us. So of course i would be interested DJ. One thing i must add that i forgot to put in the original message. The clan does have MONTHLY dues. All it is, is $5 a month....this helps to pay for all of our servers and it also gives you admin and a reserved slot on all servers.

Yes everyone in the clan is very active....thats also the point too...people wont wanna pay $5 a month if they dont do anything....we are right now in 2 leagues for CS and 3 for DoD i believe......Still though hope to see more people intersted though ^_^