~ni~ match lineup

Kurtz

quickfoot

kurtz

gooter/Im gonna go with yomamma since dj doesnt think he can make it (if goot cant make it)

yer

slims

Veng(he got a mic and hes always prac. maps so he earned a spot)

backups:

rev

fat

raven

Yomamma your in if goot cant make it be sure youve looked at and know the strats.

lets get confirmation on these asap pls.

also look at those strats and give your ideas.

I think we need more nades than we used tonight also lets stay out of that movie house on ct.Ts get there first every time and nail us before we can get in there.If we go with those strats with the three teams lets start to partner up and picking which area you want or think your best at so we know who is watchin our backs.Start to work with eachother on that map if pos.

Let the ideas fly.

If there's another emergancy like there was last weekend, I should be on stand-by and ready. Holla at me if anything unexpected comes up.

Also if there is another practice this weekend I can make it, I got Sat and Sun off.

AIM = DrSt0ner

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

sry I missed practice...I had another match tonight. I've run through the map quite a few times. But hopefully I'll make the other practices for the other maps :-) Please can we try and hold an alternate practice to thursday, then I can ensure that I will show.

Moss

Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guests

I'm a weak player, I know that and I don't mind being a backup. If you guys think someone thats stronger should be starter I'm more than happy to root or play. Its up to you guys, just don't want anyone to think I'm going to grip about not getting to play, I came to have fun and learn, so far I've had loads of fun lol. Thx for letting me be a part of the team guys.

Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guests
We are GLAD to have you Veng!! And you deserve the starting position.

I will be right on AIM Sunday night (hopefully watching on HLTV :))

thx B)

I will have 1 hour and 15 minutes TOPS! :(

Group meeting at 10PM EST precludes me from playing longer than that. Will that be a problem?? Also, lets elect someone to call the plays b4 the match to cut confusion and maybe even assign a couple positions on CT??

:ph34r:

Well if you can play a full half thats fine if you then think you wont be able to finish go get Yomamma between halfs.As far as pos. check out all the strats in the posts below this.Since you and quick are goin to be our main awpers work out with him which will take where on CT its subway by our spawn and market.T side its snipe tower and subway.

Lets get our stuff going here its an important match so lets take it to these guys.

Also talk to Yomamma and set it up so he knows he might be comin in at halftime so you guys are on the same page.

GL and gg all

we are recording all of our gameplay to HD?

name to record as? also, about how much hd space will it take up, and do you guys know how I can send the recording to another partition of my hd? (other than the part that has my cs installed on it) :unsure:

Also, check my WONID post in Chit-Chat, Ill keep you guys updated :(