Sniff Ill Miss You Guys

Raiden

My original Ship date was to be on November 13th, well I just found out today it changed to November 6th. Im sad now its all hitting me that I wont get the chance to be with family and most of all friends. I wont be able to be around here much either this sucks. Well guys I hope we can keep in contact and if you all want to see my company "The Blue Jacket Company" made of 80 guys in action check out November 9th Sunday at 1630(military time figure it out think a little ) the Columbus Blue Jackets Hockey game you will see me and many others on the ice before and I think after the game. If anyone wishes to write with me cuse I sure would like to keep in touch with the community when im gone I cant give you my address cuse my rank will be changing soon and it depends which squadron im in. If you would like to give me your address I will gurantee a letter if you promise to write me back please. Maybe some screen shots and stuff will cheer me up. I just got back from Columbus from doing PRT it kicked my butt. Well gosh im feeling down now since this changed and everyone has to know. I will see you guys later please post and dont be afraid if you want to write I would so appreciate that. Thanks guys!

Lata, Raiden

Michael

Raiden,

You will come away from this for the better! Think of all the excitement you will see. We will have you in our thoughts and prayers. I'll PM you my home address, would be glad to have a new penpal! Take care buddy...we will be right here waiting for you when you get back!!!!!

Thanks guys I look forward to writing everyone send me screen shots and gorup pics that would be sweet. Ill be back after 8 1/2 weeks of boot then straight to 2 months of school to learn to drive the boat and become officer and then ill be back for 2 weeks. :waves: