kicked and baned for being happy?

xAustin

first off, it was my happy friend playing as this event occured.

mag seems to not like it if you are happy, he changed his name to 'DONT HATE CUZ IM happy'

and he kicked him.. so he went back in and said 'mag, why do u not like happys? i cant express being happy?'

so he kicked/baned him

there was nothing he didnt prior to this, nor anything agenst the rules.. so if he's happy he cant express this?

if thats how mmmm wants to be, its not harda to take lil things like this to court (even though he wouldnt)

just please, dont kick poeple for being happy. kinda offends me and my friend that was playing at the time.

He can be as happy as he wants, just don't bring it into the server. It's basically like this: we won't be anti-happy if you don't force us to make a choice. Don't flaunt and nobody cares. Put it in our face and we'll deal with it.

Aren't you the same kid that flamed us in some irc channel? Maybe even ours? I thought you went away...

While I am sure Mmmm will not discriminate against someone for their sexual orientation, being that this is an online game, it is difficult to differentiate between someone expressing their sexual orientation and someone mocking that lifestyle. To allow one would be to allow the other. I am not an Mmmm member but IMO the best thing to do is what they have done...leave it out of the game. The game of CS does not require a proclamation of a person's lifestyle.

i banned you for an hour... settle down, you can be "happy in another server... And personally i really don't like you austin... You have a bad attitude that i really don't like you in the Mmmm server. That's my feel on the situation.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

take Mmmm to court....lmao....look at their roster....im sure they could raise over 1 mil and get the best attorney at law....or they could call lee, cause hes free