CoD or DC?

jane

DC. cod is to much like cs for my liking, i needed something a tad bit different with more possibilities.

and you need to buy Bf1942, then d/l DC, since its a free MOD.

Dunno. COD is nothing like CS in my opinion. Doesn't sound like a fair shake to me. How much COD have you played?

I can't say much for DC, only played it at the LAN (I flew a plane 5 times) thus I can't make a comparison.

Ok, I guess when you break it down they're all the same then? Pick your guy, choose how you want to play, fight towards an objective? All I know is COD feels, looks, acts, plays, sounds, seems nothing like CS.

lmao yea on the doh forums there are some funny screens of that. I dont know, just from reading reviews and screens it appears to be more like that. or maybe im just crazy and have no idea? either way, i have bf/dc/eod and they are some very good games. Although COD is sure getting alot of attention as well.

I say get both. I got BF1942 and the "Road to Rome" expansion pack at Wal-mart for $40. I plan to get CoD in the near future...just wish I had time to really play these games. I have a ton of games I ain't even installed/played yet.

Right now CoD is more expensive so that might sway your decision as well.