Teh h4x are back!

gOOters

I was puggin' on a server that I frequent yesterday and ran across two h4xorz at once! One was a nub idiot that I could pwn even with his aimbot.

BUT, there was another dork in there saying that he is part of a new h4x0r clan called MIC-,) or something like that. He actually suked too, but he had speed h4x, aimbot, wall h4x and could re-spawn himself :(

BTW, what is the console command to check STEAM ID?

I wonder if maybe some ingenius hackers have successfully modified the Steam client so that, people who install their modified client can get the hacks auto-downloaded to? :huh::huh: I have no clue or info regarding this, just seems plausible to me.

I wonder if maybe some ingenius hackers have successfully modified the Steam client so that, people who install their modified client can get the hacks auto-downloaded to? :huh:  :huh:  I have no clue or info regarding this, just seems plausible to me.

I don't understand what that means...

I wonder if maybe some ingenius hackers have successfully modified the Steam client so that, people who install their modified client can get the hacks auto-downloaded to? :huh:  :huh:  I have no clue or info regarding this, just seems plausible to me.

I don't understand what that means...

Well, you know how Valve uses Steam to stream HL/CS/etc updates to your system on the fly? Well, I said I wouldn't be surprised if some hacker had modified the Steam client so, on top of getting the game updates, hacks could be streamed/installed through Steam as well.

the peeps that h4x like that are not really players for the most part. they are usually computer geeks (no offense m0m) and mostly interested in being anti social and outcasts, like they are in real life. I am talking about so-called hacker clans. the others are just bored idiots who cant play the game for real.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

was one of teh haxz0rs me? hehehehehhehehehehehehehe :D

j/k hax bad

if i ever become rich. I will get a list of address' of people who hack, visit their houses and give em a beating. heh j/k

Where do I sign up for this wonderful job? *cracks baseball bat over hand* ...ow...

the peeps that h4x like that are not really players for the most part. they are usually computer geeks (no offense m0m) and mostly interested in being anti social and outcasts, like they are in real life. I am talking about so-called hacker clans. the others are just bored idiots who cant play the game for real.

I'd go a step further to say:

I'd bet that hacker don't get their true energy from doing great...I bet it's just making you look bad...making you think you just got pwnd....cause without the effect on everyone else, there's nothing. They are out to ruin your experience.