Thanks guys...

redeyez

Well, the way Off Topic post in the banned forums was closed....but thanks for bringing back some of the best memories I've had while playing CS...

Sorry I dont post of even play that much, but I work 6 nights a week and lookin at boobie's can make a guy go crazy ;) But if you were around then, then you know LC was the BEST clan around...we played for fun and not status...

Bobby (aka) redeyez

LC will return....

DoH is more ... dang, slipped my mind. black-ops?

Mmmm even has some old LC. Took some time for them to get rid of the stupid "playing for fun" stuff and become angst filled cold blooded killers but they eventually came around.

I seem to recall a not so fun redeyez when Slims kicked him outta the server one time :P

Didnt LC come from SoS?

Mmmm even has some old LC. Took some time for them to get rid of the stupid "playing for fun" stuff and become angst filled cold blooded killers but they eventually came around.

I seem to recall a not so fun redeyez when Slims kicked him outta the server one time  :P

Didnt LC come from SoS?

Well, Mmmm has one old LC. That would be Chuck. GenJ also used to be in Mmmm after LC broke up. Most of LuckyCharms are in DOH now:

Abyss

Kurtz

Face

Gond

Moss

Wilco and myself are in bang now.

and the rest no longer play cs... =( (we miss ya: Red, Xero, THC, Stretch, InfroX, Gogeta, OldMan)

I seem to recall a not so fun redeyez when Slims kicked him outta the server one time  :P

Didnt LC come from SoS?

Is "covert" the word you were looking for Con?

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

I've been in 2 clans with xhero since our pub days. wewt! and gemini. He's now is zerofade still playing cs.