!!!!HACK ALERT!!!!!

Guest AlphaTeam

Guest AlphaTeam
Guest AlphaTeam
Guest AlphaTeam
Guests

OK boys...here it comes (errr....already here). New OGC modified version of hack is out now. What so special about this hack is that it claims to be VAC proof! YES you heard me correct VAC proof! If this claim is true I guess I'm done playing CS and find my frags elsewhere.

Just when you thought Valve was doing a good job of stopping hacks...tisk, tisk.

Alpha

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

alot of cheats can get around VAC, they just have to keep updating when new ones come out. When a game is so based around client side prediction stuff, it's just inviting people ot cheat...but we have to have trust that the VAC or United Admins peeps are keeping up their hard work.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

i think no matter what people will find a way to hack at this game which i find is sad.....yet the only person im sure that hacks is el barto!!!!!!!!(hes just too good) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

isnt this y we have this little (little my butt last count 129ppl) community.

Draigon, Supernova, Hendryx, Mr.Mustard, SheepyPaNtZ, Sid, Sorbet'_'Monkey, TheBugs, the.rev, Vengeance, DrAcOzOmBiE, Slinky, Apollo, Marlenus, Assault_Penguinz, sk0p3, Xsparx, yErMoTH3r, Fish, McEarp, TheChin!, THX1138, HighPlainsDrifter, strOOp, LiquidSide, DarkAngel, Xterminator, Flack, imzad, MP_Stinger, Mike, Professional, Bubblegum Bandit, Sacrifical Lamb, Archaic, Turtle, Dannon Zebradow, Rhah, Belgarath, Rambo, Demonic Toaster, Talent, Col.Sanders, Sgt.St3d4nko, The mack, Nemesis, Major Konig, Friction, Blazed, Gen. Stepback, Raiden, Lt.Stoenkill, H4rdc0r3 , W1lc0, NOFX, Mac_User, Arachnid, Batman, Bloodhunta, BobLee, CrazyIvan, Hambone, Jiffy, -=Linch=-, Mokley, Old_Man, Orbital, 2ndLaw, $harp, System, Soul, ToXyGeN., Whiplash, Zweih, Cadence1322, Kenger22, Mr, TDWPsycho, Kill3r, Chief, Colonel Kurtz, Destroyer, DJ Premier, InJeN, KaKa, Kramer, Leprechaun, LightsOut, Mav, quickfoot, Raven, Silent, TaPe, The Hurricane, Upoke, Zeabos, ConGregation, Fatty, Contradiction, Homer, MC Ranger, Mini Me, Nitemare, Slims, SparkyTech, Watchtower, Zap, Gond, FaCeHole, Abyss, YoMamma, SirStretchNutz, A|ieNzz, Raven>o P, CONN3CT!ON, TheHungryCannibal, jb55, FredBear, Emerald Ice, Keebler_Elf, Superman, Smoke, Gunman, *US*Marine, Camel_Man, Bullet-401, Scope, Defcon.X, Infro_X, |2aZe|>*, adambomb, boomstick, dirk_nowitzki, el_barto, fat.guy.little.coat, general_j, gonzo, gO0ters, Sexytime

Now go get a coffee or a coke, settle down, and come frag, there wont be any cheaters among the above and I'm sure the community admins will bury, bslap, and humilliate one if found.

m0m B)

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

really thats not even half the community.....if u look at the non mcc regs at fox and ex-plat u see there are tons of us...

:blink: (wait what does this have to do with new ogc hacks) o0o

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

lol, moms always know how to make you feel better. :lol:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Hah! Nice job y3r :) But really, you were about the only enemy that killed me on inferno :P Anytime I died I didn't have to check who killed me... I always knew it was you... but that just fired me up to hunt you down the next few rounds and make sure it was my gun that fired the killing blow on you :D:ph34r:

isnt this y we have this little (little my butt last count 129ppl) community.

Draigon, Supernova, Hendryx, Mr.Mustard, SheepyPaNtZ, Sid, Sorbet'_'Monkey, TheBugs, the.rev, Vengeance, DrAcOzOmBiE, Slinky, Apollo, Marlenus, Assault_Penguinz, sk0p3, Xsparx, yErMoTH3r, Fish, McEarp, TheChin!, THX1138, HighPlainsDrifter, strOOp, LiquidSide, DarkAngel, Xterminator, Flack, imzad, MP_Stinger, Mike, Professional, Bubblegum Bandit, Sacrifical Lamb, Archaic, Turtle, Dannon Zebradow, Rhah, Belgarath, Rambo, Demonic Toaster, Talent, Col.Sanders, Sgt.St3d4nko, The mack, Nemesis, Major Konig, Friction, Blazed, Gen. Stepback, Raiden, Lt.Stoenkill, H4rdc0r3 , W1lc0, NOFX, Mac_User, Arachnid, Batman, Bloodhunta, BobLee, CrazyIvan, Hambone, Jiffy, -=Linch=-, Mokley, Old_Man, Orbital, 2ndLaw, $harp, System, Soul, ToXyGeN., Whiplash, Zweih, Cadence1322, Kenger22, Mr, TDWPsycho, Kill3r, Chief, Colonel Kurtz, Destroyer, DJ Premier, InJeN, KaKa, Kramer, Leprechaun, LightsOut, Mav, quickfoot, Raven, Silent, TaPe, The Hurricane, Upoke, Zeabos, ConGregation, Fatty, Contradiction, Homer, MC Ranger, Mini Me, Nitemare, Slims, SparkyTech, Watchtower, Zap, Gond, FaCeHole, Abyss, YoMamma, SirStretchNutz, A|ieNzz, Raven>o P, CONN3CT!ON, TheHungryCannibal, jb55, FredBear, Emerald Ice, Keebler_Elf, Superman, Smoke, Gunman, *US*Marine, Camel_Man, Bullet-401, Scope, Defcon.X, Infro_X, |2aZe|>*, adambomb, boomstick, dirk_nowitzki, el_barto, fat.guy.little.coat, general_j, gonzo, gO0ters, Sexytime

Now go get a coffee or a coke, settle down, and come frag, there wont be any cheaters among the above and I'm sure the community admins will bury, bslap, and humilliate one if found.

m0m B)

hey look there's me! lol...yeah that 15 min thing is so true. How many times have we said that...... it does amaze me too how hackers put so much time in ruining this game