Check it out..

Watchtower

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

i dont play that game so i dont have a reference but it just looked like a picture poorly made! gg gaming!

i dont play that game so i dont have a reference but it just looked like a picture poorly made! gg gaming!

well the fact is in desert combat youll spawn on that carrier, pick from a long list of personal small arms, then decide which vehical you'll be pilioting, you can use and operate everything on that ship(even the forklifts) theres aa guns and cruise missiles you fly with a joystick, hell you'll even be abel to drive the whole carrier if you want, but i personally stick to the apache helicoptors cause there the resipe i use for pwnage! :=

man i see ppl flying those apaches around all the time taking out my whole team alone so what do i do? i switch team and steal me one, only to crash and die before i can get it off the ground. Well my mother always taught me not to be a quitter so i tried again....and again......and again only to crash and die just as fast everytime...lmao. Guess ill just stick to tanks. :unsure:

killer, i had the same problem, until i realized i was flying it all wrong. keep in mind, it is opposite that of a plane...unless your mouse is inverted. lifting up pulls back, forward your tail raises and you go forward. just a tip, works for me!

then again im using a mouse.