Y3s ! G0t B4nn3d

BIGSHaW

Hi guyz, I installed CS on my sister's computer yesterday to try and play with her bf on-line together...his in-game name is Chocolate_abuser69 (those numbers are not ment to offend anyone cuz they were picked by random just cuz some1 had that account already)

So back to the point...I installed it and was trying it out - tuning - I first played on Scoutz got couple of good kills on Mag....

Then we switched to de_dust2 and I accidentally tked a guy first round...then that guy tks me next round....and I get kicked...OK

I reconnect and say Im sorry and blah blah...(dont wanna cause problems)...play couple more good rounds...

Then I leave the room and let my sis's bf play...I come back to the room and I am banned....

I ask him what he did he said nothing yet, just sat down...I know this guy couldn't have done anything cuz he is a newb who don't even know how to type.

My theory is that Mag/whoever was there banned me cuz I had connection problems and yes I was skipping a bit ( and maybe it looked like I hacked or something to u guyz :D)

So here is the story...steamID 0 01:13 ??? I know sounds crazy! but tahts what I got in status B) maybe I whould sell it if it turns out to be correct :=

PS: When we tried to play togther on both PC's (my PC is a host and 2nd PC connects to web through it) we both got nasty pings :( Im talking liek 1000s anc cl_flushpackets...

Is there a way around it or we won't be able to play together at the same time? maybe Im doing somethign wrong cuz Im total newb in networks

Thanks.

Yep i banned. Sorry but for the whole scoutzknivez and dust2 map you were laggy, you weren't helping out the team, most of the time who ever was on the computer was spawn camping t side on dust2. After a couple of kicks, i just got sick of it a put a two hour ban on ya. I just wanted to play and not worry about a newbie with a newbie ping. That's my story.

If you were to just tell us who and what you were doing this would have never been a problem. :hug:

My brother and I had that problem back in 1.5, whenever we would play at the same time we'd get cl_flushentitypacket. Try lowering your cl_cmdrate and cl_updaterate to 20 or so, that's what we did and it fixed the problem.

Yeah I know I've shouldve but then I was too tired and too busy testing stuff to go ahead and chat away...as for me not being a teamplayer Ooooo mag...I planted the bomb like 3 times on dust2 ...as for this guy not leaving spawn..well he wasn't camping he was buying guns :lol:

No problem bro :hug: I just found it funny how u are so ban-happy :laughcry:

Mok, I tried to lower the rates but taht didn't help..as soon as both PC are on-line ping goes 1500+ :(