Final Grades

PuppySurprise

Greetings! I found a computer around here, but this will be one of the few times I will get to be on it over the break as I will have no more internet at home. I am at my bro-in-laws family's house. Just wanted to post to tell Sheepnutz that I passed Scarface's class with a "B" OMGoodness

and, ended the sem with a 3.62 GPA. oh well, hope everyone is enjoying crimmas break. I was standing on the atlantic ocean this morning in folly beach south carolina and now back in cold kentucky, booooO!

within the past 2 days i drove to atlanta-charleston-knoxville-nashville-back to home

im so tired and getting a drink and heading to bed

later

I did bad this semester...academic probation here I come...gotta buckle down next semester....

lol...My grades haven't been the best since ive been in college, One semester killed me. First semester sophmore year, when i get my own apartment, I end up with a .7GPA for the semester, I failed 2 class, dropped one and got a C and a D. :nono:

My first college, I transfered out after the first quarter (yes, it was on the quarter system instead of semesters) with a 1.07 GPA, almost in the square root club (I went to an engineering school so...if the square root of your GPA was higher than your GPA (GPA < 1.0) then you were in the club).