CoD Tourney Anyone?

Fatty

The Rabid Dogs of Hell Clan ([RDH]) will be hosting it's annual gamers tournament once again. This year's selected game is Call of Duty and a total of 64 teams will be involved in the tournament and prizes will be awarded at the conclusion. Squads wishing to participate should email tournament@rabiddogsofhell.com

One of the current prizes includes a 16 Person public COD server for six months at the data center of your choice: San Jose, Chicago, Boston, NYC, DC, or Toronto. Sponsors and prizes are being provided by I-LanGame, Elucid Systems, Plantronics, Microsoft and [RDH].

Tournament registration begins on 12/19/2003 and will be closed on 01/08/2004. The actual tournament will start on 01/09/2004. First round matchs will be played during the week of 01/12/2004. This is a bracket tournament and the winners of week one will move to round two and so on until the finals.

The format will be "Search and Destroy" and the rules will be posted to all teams well in advance. Basic tournament outline is as follows:

Type of Game play: Search and Destroy

Number of Maps: 3

Number of Squads: 2

Members per Squad: 6

Time Limit: 4 Minutes per round

Rounds per map: 10 (first to win rounds wins the map)

Rounds per side: 5

Friendly Fire: On (No Exceptions)

Weapons: all weapons allowed except the panzer

Misc: Killcam will be off and teamspectating will not be premitted

We are very excited about this inaugural event and suggest you stop by and vist to support some of the top Clans in CoD. You can visit the tournament forums at http://www.rdhclan.net  or http://www.rabiddogsofhell.com  Happy Holidays and "Good hunting"!

Respectfully,

The Staff of Rabid Dogs of Hell Clan

[RDH] Respect, Defend, Honor

http://www.rabiddogsofhell.com 

If we get a team put together to toss into this, you would be welcome to use Tango for your matches. Maybe they already have servers available. Anyone want to take the lead and check this out? Whoever it is, I'd advise you to contact Longhair and make sure you get him on the team.

:fatty:

*edit: highlight the above quote so you can see the links if you need to.

well we got BGB, mags, me and lamb twice...so one more makes a team.

:P

btw...I've only played it online in a total of 4 maps I think...so I've got alot of learnin to do...but I think it's a blast so if you don't mind having a decoy...I'm there.

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

i dont want to take charge. But i would like to get in on this if not too many already :)

GC Founder

My suggestion:

You need 6 starters. No maybes, sortas, nothing. You need 6 STARTERS.

After that, you need 4 alternates in order of 1,2,3, and 4 that step in if people go missing. If the 6 are available, they play.

Now figure that out.

That's all of my input, I hope you get it organized and going. You have all my chubby blessings.

GC Founder

Ok Bean, GJ.

Just send the guy an email, see if you can still get in.

Pick your starting 6, sluff off the guilt, ask for 4 alternates after that, and go do work.

Oh, um, you'll probably need a team name.

Ok Bean, GJ.

Just send the guy an email, see if you can still get in.

Pick your starting 6, sluff off the guilt, ask for 4 alternates after that, and go do work.

Oh, um, you'll probably need a team name.

Fatty's hands-off management style :lol::wub: