In control of my body!

Xoul

(edited)

Last night after work, my friend Duff was sitting out in the parking lot with two girls... who will remain nameless... Anyway... the two girls were attractive, when I saw his car, i got in the back seat to hang out for a sec before I went home for the night. The girl sitting up front said... "So buddy, when we going to get it on" My reaction was that she was kidding. Knowing that im taken, she countiued her onslaught of comments to get me to come back to her appartment... She even rubbed my leg, and showed me some of her better looking clothing, if you know what I mean... So... I took it upon myself to say "this is wrong, I have a girlfriend" and got out of the car... :D and it changed my life forever...

Edited by Xoul

Why can't that happen to me? I'm single! I want that situation.

But I did meet a girl at a job interview I didn't get yesterday morning. We had breakfast, and it was good. She was alright too, but man those gravy and biscuits do it for me ever time :D

Hehe, such faith in men Heartless, although not completely unfounded knowing there are a lot of "dogs" out there that ruin it for decent men. Not all men are like that but Xoul, you showed a lot of self-control and maturity. Well done you.