For the love of Pump Shotty....

Hendryx

What is the fascination with scoutzknivez?! Sure, it was fun the first 5 or 6 times I played it, but now its even worse than iceworld. A tiny map with a bunch of people bouncing around with one gun without any objective whatsoever. Bring on the airstrip.

Anyone know of good servers I can play at while you guys fire frantically at eachother?

If only it were pumpshottyknivez....

Hendryx...you said it just like I want to (and frequently have).

however Knock...you're flat out wrong on saying it's easy to switch to another server...you ever play on other servers? If AND ONLY IF MwR or DOH/DLM actually has more than 2 people in it...then they're ok...but other than that...there is not one other Counter-Strike server in this WORLD that stacks up to Trop...Mmmm servers are flat out the best...and with that said every single time Scoutzknivez comes on Trop...I end up turning off Counter-Strike cause even when I try to find somewhere else to play it's never as fun as Trop...

so I say boo to scoutzknivez for making me not play on Trop.

:nono:

For every naysayer there is out there for scoutzknivez, there is a worshipper of it's greatness (I wonder which side I am on? :) )

I enjoy the map greatly, but I have always been a fan of the scout even on reg maps. When I first play scoutzknivez it did take me a bit to get used to the gravity issue (which I wasn't fond of at the time), but now I wouldn't have that map any other way.

The complaints will always be around regardless of this map or not. There are many who would just turn around and complain about dust, dust2, and aztec being the only maps played.

There are those that don't like scoutz because it ruins their stats, some because they aren't any good with it, and others because they just don't like the gun itself. But the big thing to keep in mind is that it is meant to be a fun map, to break the monotony of the usual team objective maps. There are only a couple other maps on this server that are played where we can turn alltalk on and/or rolldice, have fun and just bs around.

There are those that don't like scoutz because it ruins their stats, some because they aren't any good with it, and others because they just don't like the gun itself. But the big thing to keep in mind is that it is meant to be a fun map, to break the monotony of the usual team objective maps. There are only a couple other maps on this server that are played where we can turn alltalk on and/or rolldice, have fun and just bs around.

and I fit in none of those molds...

same reason I never play on .gc Tango in CoD anymore...I hate Team Deathmatch...

I used to be a Quake 2 player...I LOVED FFA (Free For All) and HATED Team games with Quake 2...but once I found Counter-Strike...I don't think I'll EVER be able to go back..my FPS games MUST be team based with a clear objective for me to have fun...

so when Scoutz is up...it's not cause I don't like the gun, or it'll ruin my stats or because I'm bad with it (I love the gun, my stats blow and I AM bad with it)...it's just because I rarely (I DID say rarely) have fun when playing it...

so :P

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

That's cause you're special Playaa :)

A lot of people get "teamed out" from scrims matches etc, then if they feel like they want to play CS, they just want to screw around. Scoutzknivez is a perfect map for that

however Knock...you're flat out wrong on saying it's easy to switch to another server...

am i? thats just rude of you to say. :nono: i'm sure if you ask any other person who plays cs on a more regular basis, you will find that they too, have more than one server on their list that they play on.

i have no problems with the map rotation on trop...

and i can tell you i have 3 other servers on my favorites list, that are always full.

I have to agree with you on this one Hendryx... It was fun about 5 or 6 times but now 3 times a day switching to that map is ridiculous, and I think the best thing to solve this problem is a vote :D . Maybe switch it to 1 time a month! Thats what I think, and some people don't like that map. I know you guys say why don't you switch to a diffrent server, but that just get people mad because all they want to play is a normal map on a good server, like Mmmm servers. Whatever you guys do I know its best for the members, and guest who come on the server.