New Fun game

Xterminator

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only get two letters and I have tried to enter them but it doesn't look like they are being accepted into the computer.  They don't show up like the password did.

Click the door in the picture to get two more letters...

sigh, i caught the rat, and put the tiles in the slots but i can't unlock the door >:o

same here...I got the rat...tiles in the slots...but can't get the rat to go in the tiles (which is what I'm supposed to do I assume)

sigh, i caught the rat, and put the tiles in the slots but i can't unlock the door >:o

same here...I got the rat...tiles in the slots...but can't get the rat to go in the tiles (which is what I'm supposed to do I assume)

If you haven't figured it out yet, you have to click the ends of the tiles that are closest to you to make them slide outward, then you have to line them up right... just keep trying until the rat will go in.

use the pen and paper to trace the note on the desk. All he's goign to do is take the signature so you can get a red wheel to finish the level. Then send that message to the outbox. leave the room, go back in and check the inbox for the red wheel.

Alright so how many of you guys used a walkthrough? be honest!! heh

i beat the game in about 1.5 hours.

who enjoyed the 27 code thingy? it was fun :)

hitman I swear I tried every possible way with those tiles...I think I just wasn't clicking right on the box...I should have just clicked where it said "Box with holes" right?  cause that's what I was doing.

No, you click on the ends, the actual part of the tile that isn't covered by the glass. Also, not that there are little marks on the maze that can line up with the lines on the slots...remember, the rat follows the lines.

i kinda did the same thing, with the green wall, except

i went row by row, block by block

at the end, i had one left.

yeah, it took me round abouts the same time, 2 hrs

and im telling ya, the 27 step thing was dumb long

I didn't even pay attention to how many steps that thing was. I quickly noticed that 1) I could find the proper pattern fairly quickly on most and/or 2) I just remembered the last 3 correct buttons (since after you got past the first three levels a wrong move would just bump you back 3) and would just start with the top left and try them all until I hit the right one.

Finally finished it. I was having some difficulties cuz things like the toolbar on the right didn't show for me in the browser I use (Crazy Browser). I was wondering how you guys knew what level you were on. Crazy Browser also blocks some scripting and popups so whenever the "sound" or "ad" new page would pop up, CB would crash. This sucked cuz I had to keep re-doing the green wall. What sucks is that I didn't realize how close to the end I was. I was just getting into it and it pulled a "Matrix" on me..."To Be Continued".

Edited by dwEEziL

I'm stuck on the computer showing a picture of the original room.

Uh yeah how do you get past this point Ive been click my mouse till it almost broke cant figure out this computer thing. Clicked on everything I did in the beginning, the order I did it...nothing. All i can get it to do is go from the first room to the second and back again.....gonna throw my monitor out the window in another min :P

I swear I must be missing something, this is what i've done in level 4

Go to the left and click on the wood to collect it, then click on the box to the right of the door to collect a triangle piece.

Go two rooms right

Put wood on machine and click the green button

Click flaming wood and go two rooms right

Put wood back in fireplace and go back to the machine

Put triangle in machine and press green button

Click the triangle pieces and go back two rooms

Click on box next to door to get close to it

Put the first piece in the upper left corner of the triangle slot

Put the second piece at the bottom of the triangle slot

Put the third piece at the top right of the slot

Put the fourth piece in the middle right slot

Now the door still won't unlock. Any ideas?