New Fun game

Xterminator

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghost,Jan 22 2004, 09:11 AM]
I'm stuck on the computer showing a picture of the original room.

Uh yeah how do you get past this point Ive been click my mouse till it almost broke cant figure out this computer thing. Clicked on everything I did in the beginning, the order I did it...nothing. All i can get it to do is go from the first room to the second and back again.....gonna throw my monitor out the window in another min :P

Playaa, on that screen, remember the letters that are currently there, then click on the door in the computer picture. This should switch to a different room and give you two more letters. Unscramble the letters to make a word and enter it into the computer.

I swear I must be missing something, this is what i've done in level 4

Go to the left and click on the wood to collect it, then click on the box to the right of the door to collect a triangle piece.

Go two rooms right

Put wood on machine and click the green button

Click flaming wood and go two rooms right

Put wood back in fireplace and go back to the machine

Put triangle in machine and press green button

Click the triangle pieces and go back two rooms

Click on box next to door to get close to it

Put the first piece in the upper left corner of the triangle slot

Put the second piece at the bottom of the  triangle slot

Put the third piece at the top right of the slot

Put the fourth piece in the middle right slot

Now the door still won't unlock. Any ideas?

the triangle must be in the right pattern, i found at least 2 ways to do it, and then the door will unlock

Goot, the green wall is actually easy. Just do what Laz and X suggested and concentrate on one column at a time. I started from the left and worked my way right. when I got to the last row I had somewhere between 1-4 blocks left ungreen and it accepted it (I said somewhere because I had to keep redoing it cuz my browser kept crashing).

As for San and the triangle puzzle, I didn't even try to fit them in. I just clicked a piece than clicked the security box and repeated. It worked for me the first time.

Edited by dwEEziL

LOL listen to this

I just showed this to my brother and he just finished the level with the 27 thingy key code. Throughout the whole thing he was getting angy cuz he kept choosing the wrong ones. At the very end when it says "thank you for using Intelli lock" My brother looks at the screen reading the sentence slowly looking for patterns! lol he's like what do i do, clicking all over the keypad screen. I busted a gut! ROFL it was hilarious

***SPOILER ALERT***

The following has answers to the Smiley face door lock. If you have already played the game, feel free to look and see if you can find the patterns to the few ones I could not determine.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

SPOILER

Don't continue reading unless you WANT to have the answers given to you

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

***SPOILER*** Smiley door lock patterns

Level 1  Smileys...only one is frowning

Level 2  Letters, all are vowels but "F"

Level 3  geometric shapes, all have straight sides but the circle

Level 4  numbers, all are even except 15

Level 5  asterix...all have even number of points except the 5 sided one

Level 6  red and yellow maze thing is obvious...only one screws up the maze

Level 7  Colored letters?  dunno, but it is the second "W" in the second row

Level 8  random stick hieroglypics...all use 3 lines but the bottom left uses 4

Level 9  Ok, another I can't figure out.  The one with all the blue letters.  The correct one is the top right P but I don't know why.

Level 10  yellow circles with white borders...bottom right isn't really a circle, more like an octogon

Level 11  ok, level with ramdon stick pictures (one looks like a computer power button).  each symbol uses a straight line and a curved line except one, bottom row, 3rd from left (looks like a channel symbol)

Level 12  Castles, no row/column repeats a color except 2nd row and second column making the green castle where the row/columns intersect is the one to push

Level 13  blue mirror image symbols, only one has a hole in the middle

Level 14  the black cross with circle in the middle, all the sticks pointing out up along the border of the top and bottom row alternate thick and thin.  On the side borders they are all thick...except for the top left

Level 15  the web initial ones...all are web protocol or languates...all are used in webpages...except "MS"

Level 16  Colored blocks, all are a in clockwise order of  red, blue, yellow and green, except for the 2nd row, 2nd column one

Level 17  Dice pips...easy.  Als are real dice numbers except the 7 one

Level 18  jigsaw puzzle pieces...all fit with the connecting pieces except the bottom left one

Level 19  colored squares.  All the colors are in the same order clockwise except the 2nd row/3rd column one...it is counter-clockwise

Level 20  Pinwheel type squares.  All the "blades have a straight edge on one side, slanted on the other.  All of them have the slants going the same way excpet the top right one.

Level 21  The star looking one (actually 2 squares overlayed each other to make an 8-pointed star.  The 2nd row/1st column one is slightly rotated

Level 22  math problem.  All = 10 except the 3rd row/3rd column one

Level 23  numbers.  They are all powers of 2 (2^0, 2^1, 2^2, etc) except 2042 (it could also be seen as each number is twice the previous one)

Level 24  Blue pie diagrams...don't know why for sure but it is the top left one

Level 25  humped sticks all have the humps, if pointed right, in the lower part of the stick except 3rd row/3nd column

Level 26  random images.  All use four small lines none overlapping.  2nd row/2nd column either stacks all on top or uses only one

Level 27  Binary level.  Dunno

Hmmm, read much? All the smilies but one are smiling. Click the frowning (mouth curved down) smiley.

Or are you talking about getting out of the initial room? Click the pillow to get a key. Select key then click the locker to unlock/open it. Click inside the locker for a screwdriver. Select screwdriver then click on painting to get a screw. Click on poster. Select poster and click at bottom of door to slide poster under door. Select screw and click on key whole to push key out onto poster. Click to pull the poster back in. Click key. Select Key and click on keyhole.

Edited by dwEEziL