Vent

StepBack

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh ok fellas..i wasn't bashing white knight Dweez at all. Just said calm down,he is making it sound like we promote cheating or whatever. What ever happened that day on trop,was foolish on there part. But like i said before we don't want anyone using this for ghosting. I have told everyone on the team if i ever find it happening again there gone.

So my point is Shush about it now please my god!

Anyone else have anything to say?

(edited)

Another thing is when people are putting MwR in with the words cheaters,YES i jump in.

If you think we cheat, then you think we cheat BIG WHOOP.

We have been together for awhile and have a good track record,if we needed to ghost to win we would quit!

White Knight i respect VI,seems like a bunch of good guys,but you need to run your own clan we run ours just fine! If anyone was off base it was Knight.

:nono:

Ok enough of the attitude.... :wavey: Have a nice day!

Edited by GenStepback

You're right about one thing man, you run your clan however you'd like.

But for the record, ghosting = cheating with a much lower chance of getting caught, so as even more pathetic than actually cheating.

You can call me ignorant, or whatever you'd like, but it doesn't change the fact that your boys have a problem. I think its only that much more pitiful because all of your clan that I've played with are talented...i.e. don't need to lamely cheat to win. You can point fingers and call me "off base", but still doesn't alter the facts.

You MwR peeps need to stand up and apologize for doin it. You've already admitted that you do, but I haven't seen a "my bad, won't happen again".

Until then you're the people that are "off base".

(edited)
I agree PDO.  What I don't understand is how CAL or any other league would even allow it's use because there is a perfectly good in-game voicecom system that helps prevents such ghosting by not letting the dead talk to the living.  It might not have all the features of Vent or TS but it works perfectly fine for most situations and, since it is in-game, it's use is controlable.

I do understand that it would be near impossible (if not completely impossible) to police this but it would help if the rules clearly stated that use of any voicecom outside of the Valve in-game utility were prohibited.

the "perfectly good in-game voicecom" works horribly for me.....i need to turn my volume way up just to hear and then someone takes an awp shot and my headphones/ears blow out......with vent i can easily hear my teammates without damaging my hearing or headphones (and yes i am on my 3rd pair of headphones since the beginnign of summer....it does happen)

secondly ghosting on vent is "cheating" but since this game is played by little kids and overgrown-ego adults people will do it....i do not ghost unless it is against only col sanders ( :lol: jkjkj dont perm ban me!) or an afk....i use vent all the time to make fun of bugs/step/other mwr when i kill them (which isnt that often) and this is what makes the game fun....i am not allowed to swear in Mmmm and i respect that...on vent i can swear my heart away

and white knight grow up if yer feelings are hurt and u need us to apologize

well here it is

Im sorry. ^_^

Edited by huhuh?

(edited)

White knight ,mebbe the 2 MwR that did it can apologize...but I'm not apologizing for them.

You make it sound like we all do it...get your facts straight.

This is between Col. and the guilty 2 people that ghosted. You don't know the whole story apparently my friend. Sry to the other VI guys,i do like all of you. But White Knight is using cheating with MwR..not 2 people's names.

Col. Sanders close this before i actually do get mad TY!

Edited by GenStepback

I apologize for Knight. He is just an exuberant personality. I am sure the majority of people in this conversation feel the same way about ghosting as Knight, I, and all the VI. I don't believe Knight wants you to apologize for your clanmates Step and I have heard you stated that you have approached your clan on the subject of using Vent for ghosting so that takes care of that. But like you said, the 2 in question should come forward and take responsibility for their actions. The last comments from the 2 people in question were more taunting and not apologetic in nature at all.

Anyway, I agree, this thread should be killed. I got a ton of respect for MWR and something like this ain't gonna change it

(edited)

TY Dweez,thats makes me feel alot better. The thing is Col has already talked to the guilty persons. Col jumps in our vent often as well as others ..trouble semper. So all i was trying to do was end this. Frankly because the 2 guilty 1's already spoke with me and col.

....................It's just that nobody (White Knight) really knew what was going on about this,because its been resolved betwwen Sanders and blah and blah. No hard feelings Knight.

Edited by GenStepback

Gen, no hard feelings = no parting shots.

Your boys cheat, they need to fess up and promise not to do it again. We still haven't seen that.

when we had that little discution the day we got banned, over vent, i admitted that i used it to ghost, i never denied that i didnt. More than 90% of the time we just talk, not ghost.

That's all I need to know to participate in this discussion. Your clanmate, who because of his tag, also represents you, admitted to cheating 10% of the time, but did not say that he wouldn't do it again.

Looks like this has been taken care of offline but its in poor taste to take shots at other people that are offended by the actions of your boys.

Dweez, I'd appreciate it if you didn't apologize "for me" again. I'm a big boy and can apologize for myself if I feel its warranted. Here I don't think it is.

And for future reference...

Integrity is what you do when no one else is watching