b@nd

xAustin

well now for the real 1, was be a how can i say this, a smartars in the last 1

i apologize for breaking your rules

mmmm is one of the best servers out there

and i apologize to anyone who was playing that i offended

but mostly i am sorry for breaking the rules, and it won't happen again

Some people never learn.

Xaustin your behavior towards another player was unexcusable. You repeatedly told the guy to "shut up bi***...shut up bi***" after that it was FU....Thats when i went ahead and perm banned you. (pwnage was the name )

The sad thing is you'll never learn. I personally dont think you should playing here anymore.

I might as well let this be known here since this topic will be a heavily viewed one. Watch your mouth at all times during the weekend (fri.&sat.) my son plays off-n-on around 11am-til 11pm.

I'd say the amnesia was more from him being flat out drunk

which is no excuse unless an international spy organization captured you while you were on a covert mission for a secret branch of the government trying to secure documents that would keep the uber-bad guy from destroying the world; and they forced you to get drunk then forced you to play on Mmmm's server to foil our governments plans to stop their world domination scheme...

but that prolly didn't happen

it is a new year everything that has happened should be forgoten.

i say im sorry and do mean it.

theres a few reasons why i want back on this server. there are many servers out there but not the nice quality of mmmm, and great players and friends that do play there. its nice when im able to take a break from life and enjoy a few hours of gaming with all for you. i really didnt have the right to do what i did but things slip - its life.

Last time I remember "enjoying" a night in your company, you decided it was funny to purposefully TK me. I agree with you that you do not have the right to do what you did, then, now, all those other times.....

I'd say a 1-2 month ban would be a gift to xAustin, and he prolly doesn't deserve that. It's great that he enjoys the servers. He should show it by respecting the rules, if he gets the chance to again. Apologies are meaningless if you continue doing what you're doing.

My vote's that he come back early-April, if at all.

(edited)

You say you like the server so well, then why do you continue to break the rules. I mean I dont care what you do, If I had a server you could come in and cuss all you like. But mmmm runs a good server and they want to keep it that way. They will almost give anyone a second chance, maybe third, maybe 4th. But if you havent learned after that, then why do you want to keep playing on the server? You should go back to one of the million other servers populated by 12 yr swearing noobs.

Edited by NOFX

I'd forgotten about all that actually happened, just remembered the TKing. But there was a lot more than just the purposeful TKing and you don't remember being banned for it?

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...7013&hl=xaustin

This is the 4th or 5th different admin that has banned you for attitude and behaviour. At some point the ban has gotta have some teeth. I don't care whether the ban is kept permanent or not, but it certainly should be for a month or two.

(edited)
theres a few reasons why i want back on this server. there are many servers out there but not the nice quality of mmmm, and great players and friends that do play there. its nice when im able to take a break from life and enjoy a few hours of gaming with all for you.

You know why the quality of Mmmm is so nice? Because it is not populated by a bunch of X-austins. It kind of makes me wonder, when you say you enjoy a few hours gaming with all of us, is that because you like to frustrate people by tk'ing them, or swearing, or being offensive to them? Because I'm sure the majority would say they don't share the same enjoyment as you while you are in the server.

I say he's had enough chances, and he burned his bridges. Let him hunt for another server that is as hospitable or forgiving as this one.

Edited by SwOOp